• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Annual Fruit Cake Post

nope I still don't like it

I put a stop to even getting it, made it known
don't send me one

That worked this time. Not a fruit cake but fruit pie. Homemade local orchard apple pie.
B47FA412-7972-4F12-BBDA-05F2A7134D1D_1_105_c.jpeg

You’re not that far from me... Kentucky right? All this talk of fruit cake and pie is making me want some. I didn’t get a chance to get some from the lady in Glen Carbon this year and got stuck with two logs wrapped in plastic that I’m not sure what to do with... Road Trip lol!

Glad you asked, I was going to PM you about this. Can't upload anything or I would have done it by now. I can't do it with Safari or Chrome.
I use MS Edge. No issues using that on my laptop....or posting direct from my Samsung Galaxy S10 phone.

got stuck with two logs wrapped in plastic

........what kind of logs, pray tell?

I'm not a professional baker anymore but I can give you the info for someone in Paris KY who is awesome! She makes Race Day bars that are fantastic! If you like chocolate chip cookies, you'll love these things. She also makes excellent raspberry shortcake and fruit croissants.

I remember back in the 70s My dad chucked a Claxton fruitcake out in the woods. I hear tale that thing is still around and on cold nights you can hear it scream till this day. I have always thought a fruitcake was indestructible and they as well as cock roaches will rule the world in an apocalypse.

I remember back in the 70s My dad chucked a Claxton fruitcake out in the woods. I hear tale that thing is still around and on cold nights you can hear it scream till this day. I have always thought a fruitcake was indestructible and they as well as cock roaches will rule the world in an apocalypse.

Fruitcake for fat and carbs, cockroaches for protein.

Funny you said it... I have two of these..

F37EF26F-006D-41CB-A501-831831B17113.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back