• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Car Show shooting

I heard that on the news too.....but didn't know there had been other shooting at cars shows.....

Need more pics. Was it the Hellcat Charger Thug Club?

The city streets here are sometimes taken over by thugs in chargers. It gets really stupid. The brothers have made it so bad that they now blame the cars, not them.

add car shows to the long list of things that have been totally ruined by a small group of people

unpermitted car show hosted by gang members.

the rest of the story.

"...the shooting occurred during an unpermitted car show hosted by gang members..."

This tells me a lot. Gangs shoot each other all the time, why not at a car show? To me, the fact that there was a "car show" is irrelevant.

"...the shooting occurred during an unpermitted car show hosted by gang members..."

This tells me a lot. Gangs shoot each other all the time, why not at a car show? To me, the fact that there was a "car show" is irrelevant.

pretty sure if the cars were electric, there would be no mention of said "car show"

The city streets here are sometimes taken over by thugs in chargers. It gets really stupid. The brothers have made it so bad that they now blame the cars, not them.
It IS the cars! I blame the Hellcats and those irresponsible commercials. ; ) It’s never the person who is responsible.

Being it was San Pedro the car show just happened to get in the way. Those that don't know San Pedro, you don't want to.

In their defense, there have been people who should be shot at car shows,like, the guy who called my 70 Charger R/T SE a Ford,but I managed to restrain myself. Restraint is necessary at car shows!

Huge fight in the Universal Park parking garage. It had to be cleared out. A big fight at Disney last week. Fights on cruise ships. We're told they be just like us. I've considered leaving the US to get away from these people. My dad once told me, "You're never going to change them, you just have to move away from them."

Huge fight in the Universal Park parking garage. It had to be cleared out. A big fight at Disney last week. Fights on cruise ships. We're told they be just like us. I've considered leaving the US to get away from these people. My dad once told me, "You're never going to change them, you just have to move away from them."
Sadly that’s what the left wants, they want us all to be divided and pissed of, so we can turn this beautiful country into a communist **** hole.

Auto Transport Service
Back