• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any 73RR owners have pics of where the rear speaker wire runs in the trunk?

idrivemopar

Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
I thought the wire was run along the edge near the seat divider, but I cant remember who posted that picture and if that is correct. So can any of the 73 RR owners post a pic for me please of how it is run?

Thanks!

vbpgimage.php

Then it ran along the edge by the seat divider. Best I can do for you.

Yep, so I got the route to the trunk, but was wondering what holds it on the path across the seat divider to the passenger side. Do you have clips there? Hard to tell in your photo.

As best as I can remember, (my car is in winter storage at the moment) :sad10:, The previous owner of my car had the wires running along the dutchman.

So, I saw a picture in another thread but cannot find it now, would still like to get a good look if anyone has a view from the rear of the trunk looking at the package tray from the underside.

I'm pretty sure there are 'built-in' tabs that hold the wire to the underside of the package tray.

I have a '72 sitting in the driveway, I'll try to go out a little later and see if I can get to the trunk without climbing through a pile of snow. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back