• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody doing any upgrades to their Race Cars over the winter?

I know an original crossram is going to choke the crap out of this thing, but I'm hoping to go 9.80's with it.

Attachments

• B1 Home 11.21.10 012.jpg
    B1 Home 11.21.10 012.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 350
  • B1 Home 11.21.10 011.jpg
    B1 Home 11.21.10 011.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 350
  • B1 Home 11.21.10 009.jpg
    B1 Home 11.21.10 009.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 335
Putting on a Indy Inline intake
Going to switch over to a wider/taller slick (Phoenix 29.5x10.5w)
Reroute and rewire some stuff
Finish the interior

Hoping to make at least one NSS Event this year so I can talk to a MOPAR crowd. Blue Oval,Bowtie and Tuners bore me to TEARS!!!!!

Putting in new coan convertor,wilwood disc on all 4 corners,having the carbs.tweaked by Damon.Installed new fawn colored interior from Gary Ball.Painting the nose to match the body! The list keeps growing.

I'll be putting the dual AFB's and STR back on to start the season.
New Mark Williams center section, axles and spool.
New Wilwood front brakes to go with my new front tires- Moroso Drag Specials.
Just today put the new Harlan Sharp rockers and shafts on.
Before season starts hope to get new lighter aluminum radiator.
Need to get a new seatbelt and shoulder harness to replace the outdated one in there now.
That'll do it.

Actionage, I have workrd alot over the years on the STR intakes I have some mods that are usally worth .10-.15 over stock even more with carb changes. I you want to send me a pic of your intake open and I can pass along the changes if you want.

We are taking our car to Holt's shop this Thursday for new custom headers and some front suspension work. Other than that we just adding new rubber and we will be ready for Florida in March. poppaj

Attachments

• mmm34.jpg
    mmm34.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 311
Actionage, I have workrd alot over the years on the STR intakes I have some mods that are usally worth .10-.15 over stock even more with carb changes. I you want to send me a pic of your intake open and I can pass along the changes if you want.

We are taking our car to Holt's shop this Thursday for new custom headers and some front suspension work. Other than that we just adding new rubber and we will be ready for Florida in March. poppaj

are you going for stainless headers?
I just redid my B1 Headers to fit the TS heads, new flanges and new rerouting.
My 588 should be ready this week.Got to go to michigan to pick it up.
Hope no more accidents going thru ohio on route 80.
Alot of good its gonna do me now.
Got so much snow here I cant get the car out to put in the motor.

are you going for stainless headers?
I just redid my B1 Headers to fit the TS heads, new flanges and new rerouting.
My 588 should be ready this week.Got to go to michigan to pick it up.
Hope no more accidents going thru ohio on route 80.
Alot of good its gonna do me now.
Got so much snow here I cant get the car out to put in the motor.

Just got the B1 flanges from Koffels, port size is correct, I had to grind out the Hookers that are on it now. We are just going with steel step header with merge collecters and coat them. Good luck throuh Ohio although I think Michigan is worse...I think turn signals are a option on cars there. Tell Chuck I said Hi.

My engine has been freshened and still in plastic wrap from currant engine builder ARC.After & if I survive the holidays the parts to freshen up the BDS 1071 roots need to be ordered along with a dominator top plate,crank hub and timing ring and installed.Then I can set the blower on the intake to install the new SV1 carbs and carb linkage then fab up some fuel lines.Once that's all done it's off to the engine dyno where I hope ARC will shine like the sun.I am looking for 2 boost levels,7/8 lbs on pump gas and 13/15 lbs on 116.My hemi is now about 545 inches and I hope it stays there for 4 or 5 years:eusa_boohoo:

Any guesses for HP on this thing,I'm really itchen' to get on the dyno!!!!:munky2:

Hey poppaj you get the manifold pics I sent a few days ago?

still waiting action?

Attachments

• 588 indy motor chuck4.jpg
    588 indy motor chuck4.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 254
new set of slicks...going to use phoenix again

Attachments

• 1027129271_5Ze68-O-LB.jpg
    1027129271_5Ze68-O-LB.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 249
new set of slicks...going to use phoenix again

great choice, but i think your car would hook in the sand anyway.
if i didnt have so many new pairs of slicks i'd try them too.
hope you have a great year danbury!

can't wait till the track open's, this snow has got to go!!

Attachments

• 100_6706.jpg
    100_6706.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 261
Auto Transport Service
Back