• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody's home track going to be running this year?

New date set due to Hurricane Delta

Nov 14 Flyer.jpg

well looks like we are done till January .
Track was ripped up and relaid full 1/4 in concrete .
Now there is surface issues . Who knows , they ground and now reckon it needs more . So no racing but they will do street car meets .
Cross our fingers for January just as we hit middle of summer .

Tex

well track is together at last .
There is a first T&T tomorrow , saturday . Glad its my wifes birthday as it is forecast to be around 43C out west at the track .
I finally get a go around on the 5th with a private club day running 1/8 mile though i will be running in the transbrake class so mostly faster cars , down into 5s

Tex

My local track sent out the 2021 schedule, a full race schedule. Hahaha, yeah right.

As best as i can tell, my two local california tracks, and vegas (nearest to my arizona house) are all done till at least next year. I cant tell for sure, i f#%king refuse to get facebook.

My local track sent out the 2021 schedule, a full race schedule. Hahaha, yeah right.
Mike, Are we still on for that pink slip (title) race...winner takes the other guys title....LOL
Even with me have a really hard time getting my car to run 8.60's...you still up for it ???
let me know. (double lol)

Mike, Are we still on for that pink slip (title) race...winner takes the other guys title....LOL
Even with me have a really hard time getting my car to run 8.60's...you still up for it ???
let me know. (double lol)
——
Careful what you wish for Mr. Rammypants! Lol.

Malex, notice Mike didnt say anything about heads-up! LOL.
Hint; ask for Lots of cars.:lol::steering:
That’s for sure. Buddy Mike ain’t bringing his new 6 shooter to a knife fight without a few bullets removed. :)

I usually race my buddy's for a dollar. But I'm up for it
Doug

Our track has closed for good with the currant owners. We need some investors to buy the place. Not poor old me though. I built a BB Duster so I could drive it there, race and drive home. Had it done and then 19 hit. We have lots of street racing here though. Breaking the law Breaking the law Hee Hee.

Alamo City motorplex has been running this year weather permitting. I was there a couple of weeks ago for a Sunday Funday. I got two good runs in. First run slip shown.

2162E53E-4903-4123-B7BB-A43033852D1A.jpeg

We are planning another event this year. Last year was good except for the rain on Saturday.

Mopar Maxx 2021 Flyer Poster 1.jpg MoparMaxFlyers21_WEB.jpg

Firebird raceway Idaho be open, I cannot wait to get back out there.
Open open open
20201224_210123.jpg

I have all sorts of go fast/straight/strong stuff added to my car but until I get my new hydraulic throwout bearing and dual disc clutch fully disengaged, none of the rest will come into play.
Meanwhile, my friend's 2005 supercharged Vette, that ran 9.5 last year, ran 2x 9.2s off the trailer w/no adjustments to the tune. His tuning data shows only 76% throttle opening at the TPS module (fly by wire) so if that is correct, he may break 9 flat.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey Al, you’re the one with a flatbed truck and skirt steak.
We gotta support the shows that support us.

Auto Transport Service
Back