• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else do 6.4 out of truck swap?

I'm 3/4 of the way on a 70 blazer build for a coworker. It's paying for Cuda parts so I guess I can't complain too much. I too got a 6.1 intake with srt8 injectors. Just parts collecting at the moment. Hopefully I will get back on it by January. Great job on yours!!! That is awesome!!

I'm 3/4 of the way on a 70 blazer build for a coworker. It's paying for Cuda parts so I guess I can't complain too much. I too got a 6.1 intake with srt8 injectors. Just parts collecting at the moment. Hopefully I will get back on it by January. Great job on yours!!! That is awesome!!
Stock truck injectors work on a 6.1 intake with spacers under the rails.

Well the car is done and put 400ish miles on it. Engine works awesome with the exception of the start up puff these are known for. No bucking, jerking, coughing. Idles all day, starts quick. Hotwire ecm with tti headers and 6.1 intake with truck t/b And the rest of the truck motor makes a really nice street motor.

43E065DE-15A7-4B9D-B434-5EEE5B9BBF41.jpeg

After about 500 miles, still loving the gen 3 engine. This 6.4 truck engine seems like a great street car motor. Spins the 345’s when I want and still idles smooth.

FCBA0ACB-FC4D-45DF-973F-1EE2F237D332.jpeg

Hey Jeff! Looking great there covid cousin! lol Nice to see her up and running.

any updates on this? im getting started on mine this week!! 2017 6.4 out of a Ram 3500 (hopefully) ending up in my '73 Charger.

Motor works great. I did end up using a 6.1 hemi intake for hood clearance. Still used truck injectors, with .300 spacers under the fuel rail mounting bolts. And used the truck throttle body.

AD671B8C-7957-4316-AFD3-C4F5E3BC3EDB.jpeg E00AC93A-7DF7-4ACD-9BA1-B65462777D6D.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back