• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else pay attention to the Legends series cars?

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Been awhile for me but found a race today at Brands Hatch and it was pretty cool. I looked at them when they first came out in 92 and thought they would be cool to race but was still into drag racing and lost track of them since they were usually on the very short ovals. Also there wasn't much of anything much near me so, didn't pay much attention anymore. The race at Brands Hatch was something I would have liked since road racing has always been an interest.....oh well. Now I'm too freakin old to mess with it.... :(

I have also enjoyed Legends Series cars. During my racing days, I would have loved running these cars. Unfortunatley they didnt run them here. I saw a single race at Watkins Glen with them, but the series went soyth after that. I was also interested in running a Diazio 962, but again...no support in my neck of the woods

Auto Transport Service
Back