• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have used M&H 315/60R15 tires?

davescuda

Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have used M&H 315/60R15 tires
I am looking for a set of worn-out tires for mock up.
thanks

If i were in your position, i would try to find a local drag radial or no-prep race at a race track near you. (Not a street race). I saw an interview with the guy that runs the M/T trailer and he had a hundred or more 315s and 275s to mount . There must be lots of takeoffs. Might have to pay a little, but may get lucky. Since they are for mockup, ask for the worst takeoff they have....
And you get to watch a race!

If i were in your position, i would try to find a local drag radial or no-prep race at a race track near you. (Not a street race). I saw an interview with the guy that runs the M/T trailer and he had a hundred or more 315s and 275s to mount . There must be lots of takeoffs. Might have to pay a little, but may get lucky. Since they are for mockup, ask for the worst takeoff they have....
And you get to watch a race!

That's a good idea! Dont know if they still do it but when I used to go to NHRA events at Houston Raceway they would have piles of used tires ( slicks). They all had the beads cut to prevent anyone from using them...I dont know if that was required by NHRA or the track... would still be good for mock up though!

Auto Transport Service
Back