• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know of?

Furyous

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a 58 Plymouth fury.. 2 door must be a good nice driver. I have a 67 Fastback Pro Street Barracuda... All new that I am looking to trade for it. Just getting to old and slow for a killer car like this one. Still needs some finishing but is running and driving. Almost all new... 446 Big Block, NOS and Water Meth... Hae most og everything to finish it.

20210130_103845.jpg

I had a 58 Fury with the 350 and 2 Fours and parked it at my Dad's place in PA. He had 90 acres but didn't want the car sitting there so he called the junk man and the car was gone. That was around the summer of 68 because I had bought a new Road Runner so he felt I didn't want it anymore. Unfortunately never asked me about getting rid of it. Car had 147,000 miles on it. Alot of those cars were used up in the movie Christine. I see a couple at Carlisle at the Mopar meet in July.

Nice 67 Barracuda

don't know of any old Fury's

I saw a fairly nice red/white one on Orcas Island (Washington State) in the late 1990's. Maybe place a want ad. There are only several thousand people on that island.

Auto Transport Service
Back