• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know this guy?

Loulang

Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
His name is Doug Winslow? He is a eBay seller. I bought this panel for the trunk of my 66 and was told he got sick so was gonna be late Mon Feb 13th then was told Wed the 15th and not to worry. Well haven’t heard shot from him. Paid him like $225 total for re pop and delivery on Feb 7th. I don’t wanna leave bad feedback and mess him 100% positive feedback rating.

5B2C3196-2C5E-46DF-8182-05C655F497FF.png

It’s not time for feedback since you don’t have the part. And it will just piss him off, not make him send the part. Always wait on the feedback until you are satisfied.

If you want action file a claim with eBay and they will get some pressure on him.

Report to ebay you didn't get the part. The money part depends on how you paid him.

Dont know him....sure looks legit tho.... I can see why youd want to cut him a little slack and see if it works out.

His name is Doug Winslow? He is a eBay seller. I bought this panel for the trunk of my 66 and was told he got sick so was gonna be late Mon Feb 13th then was told Wed the 15th and not to worry. Well haven’t heard shot from him. Paid him like $225 total for re pop and delivery on Feb 7th. I don’t wanna leave bad feedback and mess him 100% positive feedback rating.

View attachment 1420793
Is he a member here?

Lots of **** going around these days.. More than likely a legit illness I would file in a few days just to make sure you don't get screwed that gives him 5 more days to provide shipping information..

View attachment 1420793
Doug Winslow is Legit.
I bought stuff from him years ago, he is a member of maybe more than one group. I have NEVER seen a complaint about him since I bought parts in 2004, and maybe before. If he says he is sick he is legitimate. There are others that are not on B bodies that would vouch for him also I am sure.

Loulang -

I purchased the same piece from him last year on eBay. My transaction was a bit of a fiasco as well, with my order going to a different customer, in a different state. I had to contact the seller to get it straightened out. It took awhile.

He's legit, if a bit scattered.

Cheers, Tom

Loulang -

I purchased the same piece from him last year on eBay. My transaction was a bit of a fiasco as well, with my order going to a different customer, in a different state. I had to contact the seller to get it straightened out. It took awhile.

Cheers, Tom
I usually try to buy direct if I can, works out better when I can.

View attachment 1420793
It shows delivery Feb24-Feb 27 , this is the 19th?

Loulang -

Cheers, Tom
I have been messaging him for 7 days without a response

I was just wondering if anyone knew of him personally so I would know if he’s just sick or what. He sells a lot of 66-67 charger stuff.

As I said, he seems overwhelmed, but in the end you will get your order. I'm sorry, I don't know him personally.

I have done business with Doug. He males very nice parts and will surely get your order filled. I have an inquiry out to him on some carbon inner fender splash shields for my 68 Dart. It sounds like I might have to lay them up myself if they are backed up.

In my experience his parts are 110% worth waiting for.

I have done business with Doug. He males very nice parts and will surely get your order filled. I have an inquiry out to him on some carbon inner fender splash shields for my 68 Dart. It sounds like I might have to lay them up myself if they are backed up.

In my experience his parts are 110% worth waiting for.
Doug Winslow is Legit.
I bought stuff from him years ago, he is a member of maybe more than one group. I have NEVER seen a complaint about him since I bought parts in 2004, and maybe before. If he says he is sick he is legitimate. There are others that are not on B bodies that would vouch for him also I am sure.
I just don’t like the no response for a week now that’s all. I’m sure his product is good since he has a 100% positive feedback rating but his communication is not 100.

I just don’t like the no response for a week now that’s all. I’m sure his product is good since he has a 100% positive feedback rating but his communication is not 100.
Do you need him to come to your house and have a coffee over it lol?
If these people were continually re-communicating about orders, would they have time to do the work they need to do?
Just keep the trunk lid closed until it arrives.
And keep the faith.

Do you need him to come to your house and have a coffee over it lol?
If these people were continually re-communicating about orders, would they have time to do the work they need to do?
Just keep the trunk lid closed until it arrives.
And keep the faith.
As long as he brings coffee! It wouldn’t be bad if I wasn’t told it be shipped last Monday then was told Wednesday and I still can’t get a answer.

As long as he brings coffee! It wouldn’t be bad if I wasn’t told it be shipped last Monday then was told Wednesday and I still can’t get a answer.
I just had to do a search on him..ya you're good that's indydoc on 66 67 charger.com.
I hadn't been on there for years and forgot his name.

Auto Transport Service
Back