• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone seen that 69 Super BEE

71 Sebring +

Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
I sold a 69 Super Bee back in May of 1991. It was dark green metallic w/ black vinyl top and white bumble bee stripe. 383, 4-spd, 3.55 sure grip, w/ ramcharger hood to a guy in Ham Lake, MN. It was originally a South Dakota car, had very little rust. Wondering if it's still on the road, restored....?

Do you have any old documentation, such as the VIN? What colour and options in the interior?

I'm from that area originally and still go up there frequently, owned land I sold a few years ago, have plenty of friends and my family in Mpls. I have friends in Ham Lake - and some in the muscle crowd arena. Unfortunately for them they're more GM guys. I had my GTX restored by a couple different shops located right in and around the Ham Lake area. It's a fairly rural, small community area just a little North of Mpls.

How might I help you?

I live in Lino Lakes maybe 10 minutes from the SE corner of Ham Lake. I’ll watch for a Bee matching your description when the car season starts back up. There are a few green Bees running around the north metro, more details would be helpful. Interior color? Bench or buckets?

Auto Transport Service
Back