• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone used Generalspring for their leaf springs

UKPlymouth

Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
I've comunicated with them and they can supply my hard to find '73 Roadrunner springs. Approx $240 a pair. Has anyone used this company and can vouch for the quality or otherwise?
Just need the springs for regular (not racing) use, thanks.

I've used them and KC Spring for truck springs. Both have excellent service and quality, along with supplying some odd stuff (74 W300 extended cab, 10 leaf). Haven't used them for cars, but I usually just re-arch those.

I ordered a set of springs from General about a year ago for my '64 four door. Originals were five leaf but all I could find from General or anyone else was six leaf. They bolted right up, no problems. Fit and finish were fine. Smooth transaction, quick shipping.

Seems like I heard that General was just a reseller of Eaton springs but I'm not certain of that.

Thanks, but Eaton springs were something like $400 dollars plus a pair and Generals about $230 or so unless I missed something?

Auto Transport Service
Back