• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are we one step closer ?

511694.jpg

The grille looks like it was done by a 10 year old.

Yeah, not crazy about the grille or the driving lamps, but that can be remedied.

The driving lamps look they are glued on or photo shopped in.
Disgraceful making a Dodge Cuda IMHO.

Nailed it Mar..... that is if you're referring to the Cuda.

This is what we get when you have the millennials in there trying to resurrect a classic pony car.
I can't put it into words but they just can't seem to add the bad-@ss factor these days even though they think they're a bunch of renegades.

THIS is more like it...(well, for a Charger anyways)

some old, some new...pretty well blended IMHO

dodge-charger-concept.jpg

THIS is more like it...(well, for a Charger anyways)

some old, some new...pretty well blended IMHO

View attachment 273992
Yea, I would agree. The new Challys have grown on me over time. They made a pretty good effort to blend the years on them as well.

Avis hooked me up with a 6.4, 485 HP model about a month ago on a visit to Atlanta. Fun as hell. Fairly cool to look at. Did a smokey burn out early one morning that made the marketing dude that was with me spill his coffee in his lap when it hooked.

The engineering these days is incredible. The looks however need work on the Cuda.

Yea, I would agree. The new Challys have grown on me over time. They made a pretty good effort to blend the years on them as well.

Avis hooked me up with a 6.4, 485 HP model about a month ago on a visit to Atlanta. Fun as hell. Fairly cool to look at. Did a smokey burn out early one morning that made the marketing dude that was with me spill his coffee in his lap when it hooked.

The engineering these days is incredible. The looks however need work on the Cuda.

We rented a Chally last year when we went to AZ. It was a V-6 and it was kind of a dog, but it sounded really nice. I could def see with at least the 5.7 the car would be a helluva lot more fun to drive.

I liked it cuz it looked like a modern-day Kowalski Challenger...

DSC04016.jpg

I wish this one went into production though...

10-challenger.jpgchallenger_srt10_concept_004.jpgchallenger_srt10_concept_001.jpgchallenger_srt10_concept_006.jpgchallenger_srt10_concept_007.jpgchallenger_srt10_concept_008.jpgchallenger_srt10_concept_005.jpg

Wonder how it would do against the Hellcat...

The grille looks like it was done by a 10 year old.

"Shown here is the Cuda Concept which was at SEMA back in 2008, aka not what was just shown to dealers."

Gross:

511704.jpg
This is what we get when you have the millennials in there trying to resurrect a classic pony car.
I can't put it into words but they just can't seem to add the bad-@ss factor these days even though they think they're a bunch of renegades.

We are renegades. Every one of us.

I doubt FCA has many young engineers/designers. I'd suspect that most of them are middle aged. The same crowd that has money to go buy brand new cars. Lord knows us millennials don't have the cash to drop on anything other than a used V6.

Auto Transport Service
Back