• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christine part duex! My car is possessed!

chargervert

Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
I was working in my garage, so I backed my 71 Challenger convertible outside so I could work in the garage bay it was parked in. It was a nice day, 50 degree temperatures so I had the garage doors open, and every once in a while I would look at the Challenger, it is a decent looking car. It got dark around 4.30 PM and I would look at the car every so often in between welding a new lower dog leg section onto a 71 Charger fender. I glanced up around 5 PM and the lights were on and the radio was playing just like in the movie Christine! I'm guessing it had something to do with a battery terminal connection, but I stood there staring in disbelief! Now If only the car would learn to repair itself then I would be impressed! I said come on girl show me,but nothing happened!

20231130_145315.jpg

20231204_170917.jpg

20231204_165233.jpg

Challenger "decent looking" ? Maybe "gorgeous" is a better adjective ? And, if that car likes to listen to music, why would you not let it do so ? :lol:

At least it didn't become a blaze of fire... :poke:

58 Sport Fury Christine Poster.jpg

few years back I'm working on an empty hull with doors bolted on (as usual).........

anyway the doors started rattling and banging on the body; it happened a couple times over maybe a minute...... I'm like WTF!!!!! :eek:

I back off and out the door in disbelief; just then the wife pokes her head out the house yelling "the house is shaking"!

you guessed it, minor earthquake....... Californy guys can laugh at me; I had no clue!

Hmm, strange indeed having the ignition key off. Never came across this one. Was the radio playing ‘Bad to the Bone?’ Then again, I remember Vanishing Point when Kowalski had the flat tire, having opened the trunk assuming the ignition key and trunk key were likely hanging together, on a chain, in the trunk lock…when his radio began playing all of a sudden…like..

Auto Transport Service
Back