• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are we really this dumb?

Triplegreen500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
No caption needed...

IMG_20230314_021800391.jpg

"Plant based" :rofl:

I read an article recently that said all the modern electronics, internet and "inclusion-based education"
is rendering the human species literally dumber by the generation - and that by this time 100 years from
now, man critters would likely be extinct as a result.
Can't say as I can argue that one much...

Well in defense of this generation....
Some do enjoy a hamburger made from soybeans :rofl:

Yea, but this package is for rice (a plant), with tomato sauce, and peppers (also - at least as far as I know - plants). The only "maybe" would be pasta, because that would/could include eggs to go along with the flour and wheat (also, by the way...plants).

Sad that we have to put on the package that something made ....of plants, is "plant based", just to get morons to buy it.

Well, you know since AOC commented she didn’t know plants grew in dirt, supermarkets have had to up their consumer information responsibilities.

To answer the thread title simply: Yes, indeed. And the answer is all around us.
Well, you know since AOC commented she didn’t know plants grew in dirt, supermarkets have had to up their consumer information responsibilities.

I'm shocked that any dumbass would vote for this dumbass.

Short answer- yes.

WTF? I had to go look in my cupboard just to make sure someone didn't spike my java. I'll be a suck egg mule! I wonder if you could win a lawsuit over false advertising, and customer deception??

I disagree. Humanity is much dumber than that.

I will admit, I have a special place in my heart for these Knorr noodles. I paddled the entire length of the Missouri river and lived on these things for the 4 month duration.

Have to correct her. Being a commercial grape grower for over 23 years plants grow in soil. Dirt is something you scrape from under your nails or vacuum out of your car. Sorry it it's the farmer in me..

To answer the Title of this post.. We are currently being run by Imbeciles and Incompetent Idiots so yes many are just that dumb..

Yea, but this package is for rice (a plant), with tomato sauce, and peppers (also - at least as far as I know - plants). The only "maybe" would be pasta, because that would/could include eggs to go along with the flour and wheat (also, by the way...plants).

Sad that we have to put on the package that something made ....of plants, is "plant based", just to get morons to buy it.
They have to appeal to all the dumbasses along with the ones that don't know what gender they are supposed to be....

These companies today figure they need to say stuff like "plant-based", "sustainable" and "low carbon footprint" to appeal to the man-bun crowd.
Which is probably true. Woke=asleep

Please tell me that thing cannot reproduce....

Auto Transport Service
Back