• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are your kids car people?

2 sons & a daughter all own Mustangs. I did something wrong!! But, they all love cars.
Nothing wrong with that. Like me, they'll
probably recognize the error of their ways
later in life. 1STMP...first Mopar.
IMAG0028.jpg20200426_225220.jpg

2 daughters 42 and 38. Not into cars at all.Just waiting till I croak to sell my crap and split the cash.

Thought my youngest was going to be as she liked going to the drag strip with us and especially so during National Events but all of a sudden, she quit wanting to go when she was about 11. Turns out that all she wanted to do was see all of the different paint jobs with the wild colors etc. She did buy a 70 El Camino a few years ago but haven't seen it or her much lately....

45F3311F-AFC4-4010-BD4E-EDF9FBF26D9F.jpeg

My kid bought this 66 Coronet with his own money at 13 years of age, 5 years later we have added a 68 Charger, 70 Charger and 70 Super Bee to the family. Shoutout to "Roadkill" for getting me back into the hobby. He will be getting all the cars when my time comes.

My kids have always shared the love of cars with me My daughter has a Hyundai Santa Fe as her daily but she has the 1981 BumbleBee Camaro, she's a veterinary nurse. My son owns two Pontiac Vibes for daily good mpg but we share out the '71 Challenger and '69 Charger. He recently bought an old Jeep. He has a couple of old Ram D50s one is 4WD and one is a parts truck. He's a good self-taught mechanic and works as a mechanical engineer. Car shows have always been a family affair.
Fortunately, yes. Both my son and daughter are really into cars. My son started with an 08 Charger Daytona. He recently sold it because he said it wasn't fast enough. Now he's looking for a C5 Z06 that he could possibly track. My daughter has an 09 CTS and wants to put on some black wheels tint the windows and cut off the mufflers............and now she is looking for a mustang. Great kids, life would be very boring without them.......

Auto Transport Service
Back