• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atlantic City Auction

Pro Street Belvedere

Reaction score
Any one heading down to AC for the car show/Auction?

I looked on there website.....About 12 Dodges, 8 Plymouths and 3 Chryslers listed for the sale.

All the rest are Chevies, Fords & Other.....They say 1000 cars forsale
So 23 Mopar's.............977 Other........ interesting, I guess we love are Mopars so much we never sell LOL.

There is an original owner 68 Charger R/T up for sale, can't wait to see what they get for that one. I was at this show a few time's, money dosen't get anywere near BJ or Mecum.

Maybe I'll where my FBBO T shirt, that way we can pick each other out LOL

I'm going down on Friday..........C you there!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
you didn't state the time, date or venue. A/C is a big place...

I've considered going the last few years before I bought my car. But if it doesn't cost much I may be interested just to check it out. What's the Site?

Auctions are fun to watch but buyer beware. Neighbor up here paid almost 60 grand for a 69 Charger RTSE last september at BJ Vegas and when he got home it had to be pulled completey apart. Turns out the "Resto Shop" had glued 2 trunk floors together with tar, then painted over them, that was just the start. The car looked great until they dug into it.

Sorry to the guys asking about the event.........The auction has been around for years & advertised a lot for the last month, I thought everyone new where & when it was.

Anyway.........Went down on Friday, Had a great time, as listed there were a handfull of Mopars. The red 68 Charger I was talking about was in need of some cosmetic work but all in all a survivor, didn't see a price on that one.
There was a 69 Charger R/T B5 Blue that went for 33K very nice car (funny the new owner came over to the seller and starts asking questions about the car.....He asked about the motor...the seller says its a numbers matching and I'm thinking you paid 33K & didn't even know if was a numbers car) guess the guy got lucky LOL.

Good day though , looking forward to spring.....Gave me the itch to get my car out!!

Back