Attention All Members *** This is important

General Discussion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwigtx

kiwigtx International Mod Staff Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    There has been a marked increase lately in the posting of inappropriate content on site in various forums.

I have just spent the last 45 mins or so cleaning up approximately the last 30 pages of the "Random picture" thread. I was appalled that having not been in that thread for a few weeks, the amount of nudity and borderline filth being posted.

A few members have been tangled up in those pictures by quoting them, and I apologise for your posts being deleted, but to remain in the thread would put your post out of context.

I make absolutely NO Apologies to the people who have had pictures/posts deleted.

Please keep all pictures containing nudity or bare-skinned women to the appropriate GOLD SECTION FORUMS.

Future warnings will not be given, and posts or threads will be deleted without hesitation, and likely without explanation.

Furthermore, I will be ignoring any private messages from members upset about posts being deleted as a result of inappropriate posting to begin with.

Political Meme's belong in the Political Forum, no matter how innocent you may think they are - use the correct forums please.

Thank you all in advance for your understanding in this. :)

• Thanks! Thanks! x 23
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • kiwigtx

kiwigtx International Mod Staff Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      4:10 AM
      A timely reminder that we still need to be careful about what is posted on the General Forums with regard to nudity and scantily clad women here.

A lot us enjoy the pictures, but there is a time and a place for them. Please remember that other people visit this site - children especially.

Thanks for your continued co-operation here. :)

• Like Like x 2
      • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.