• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attention All Members *** This is important

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:57 PM
Reaction score
There has been a marked increase lately in the posting of inappropriate content on site in various forums.

I have just spent the last 45 mins or so cleaning up approximately the last 30 pages of the "Random picture" thread. I was appalled that having not been in that thread for a few weeks, the amount of nudity and borderline filth being posted.

A few members have been tangled up in those pictures by quoting them, and I apologise for your posts being deleted, but to remain in the thread would put your post out of context.

I make absolutely NO Apologies to the people who have had pictures/posts deleted.

Please keep all pictures containing nudity or bare-skinned women to the appropriate GOLD SECTION FORUMS.

Future warnings will not be given, and posts or threads will be deleted without hesitation, and likely without explanation.

Furthermore, I will be ignoring any private messages from members upset about posts being deleted as a result of inappropriate posting to begin with.

Political Meme's belong in the Political Forum, no matter how innocent you may think they are - use the correct forums please.

Thank you all in advance for your understanding in this. :)

A timely reminder that we still need to be careful about what is posted on the General Forums with regard to nudity and scantily clad women here.

A lot us enjoy the pictures, but there is a time and a place for them. Please remember that other people visit this site - children especially.

Thanks for your continued co-operation here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back