• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auto City Classic (ACC) 22" Radiator Looking For Shroud Answer

Don67Satellite

Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Hey all,

I posted in some H&C threads awhile back about buying this Auto City Classic (ACC eBay Radiator) and for the most part it does the job it's supposed to, but at times of extended idling, the temps can climb with the old flat hood.

I want to add a shroud to it, but it does not appear to have the flanges you get with the 26" ACC or the 22" Speedcooling radiators. It seems to maybe have mounting provisions for brackets with the little square nuts on the side...?

I use an 18", 6 blade mechanical, fixed steel fan.

Has anyone else installed this radiator and mounted a factory shroud to it?

Thanks for any insight.

1967 Satellite - 107 of 124.jpg
IMG_2059.jpeg

Last edited:
How do those brackets mount? Picture leaves a lot to be desired

I bugh
Hey all,

I posted in some H&C threads awhile back about buying this Auto City Classic (ACC eBay Radiator) and for the most part it does the job it's supposed to, but at times of extended idling, the temps can climb with the old flat hood.

I want to add a shroud to it, but it does not appear to have the flanges you get with the 26" ACC or the 22" Speedcooling radiators. It seems to maybe have mounting provisions for brackets with the little square nuts on the side...?

I use an 18", 6 blade mechanical, fixed steel fan.

Has anyone else installed this radiator and mounted a factory shroud to it?

Thanks for any

I bought the one for 1963. Did the brackets on yours actually match the car?. Nice looking radiator but my brackets are set back too far, about 1" to 1 1/4". I'll make it work with spacers. Plus the lower bolt hole is no where near the factory nut placement, I'll have to drill a hole for the lower bolts. While the core is exactly right at 22" width, the height is also an inch short.

Auto Transport Service
Back