• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-Bodies of the Hot Rod Power Tour 2023

I like that one of mine in the mirror. I'm assuming that was before the "Duke boys" passed you? You should have stopped and had a beverage.
Congratulations on long haul gang!
The "Duke boys" were clearly not interested in my grandpa driving. But great to meet you guys, even if briefly. Hope to catch up and chat more at Carlisle.

Thanks for taking the time & sharing the photos... :thumbsup:

Need more early b-bodies on the road...... add some style to the event :)
I have to admit, after a week of driving around with classics and customs all around you, you get accustomed to it. Driving home on Sunday back to the grind of just jellybeans as far as you can see.

Possibly a dumb question but here goes... (1st time Power Tour spectator)
I went to the Bristol day as a spectator with my family and there were little to no food/drink vendors to be found anywhere onsite - is that normal for Power Tour?

The variety and quantity of cars was definitelty worth seeing despite the lack of food vendors!

Possibly a dumb question but here goes... (1st time Power Tour spectator)
I went to the Bristol day as a spectator with my family and there were little to no food/drink vendors to be found anywhere onsite - is that normal for Power Tour?

The variety and quantity of cars was definitelty worth seeing despite the lack of food vendors!
Not sure about Bristol, but at all of the other venues they had several different types of food trucks set up. As for drinks, it is best to keep a cooler stocked full of your favorite beverage and fresh ice when on the Tour.

I snapped a few more myself....
pic2.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic6.jpg
pic7.jpg
pic8.jpg
pic10.jpg
pic11.jpg

Doing a drag and drive, or power tour type event is DEFINITELY something I want to do, me driving my Roadrunner and my wife driving her GTO.
God willing, it will happen.
Thanks so much for sharing the event, pix, and I love the B-bodies but can't help but mention the Conquest/Station in front of you. I loved my 89 Conquest TSi. The Roadrunner means a lot more to me, but the Conquest got me back into having a really "cool" car again!

Auto Transport Service
Back