• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-Body Bra?

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
So many of you know I am not afraid to drive my car. I finished the restoration in 2015 and then drove it across country (it was absolutely awesome).

The two areas most susceptible areas for stone chips are behind the rear wheels and the front end. The front end actually seems to get the worst of it since I can mostly choose not to drive gravel roads. So my car has a couple well earned chips on the front end. So far, I have just shrugged them off as a necessary evil of driving the car. But I do want to help reduce their number in certain cases.

I did an internet search and a search on FBBO. All I can really find to protect the front end is a road wrap or a removable spray that helps protect paint.

Does anyone know if there is a bra that is available for b-bodies? (Specifically in my case for a 70 Road Runner.) If not, what have you had success with (or not)?

Appreciate your thoughts...

Hawk
(A shot showing lots of dead bugs in Colorado!)
DSC_0139.JPG

A local window tint shop does a clear film you can't really see it and it's removable

Auto Transport Service
Back