• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BARN FIND 67 GTX

Holy crap you're not messing around!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Its been awhile, I've been working on every sub-assembly for this car, everything is rebuilt and re-plated and ready to go... everything but a bodyman, my guy quit doing body work... here's a picture of the 440-4 speed and the Dana. If the car was painted I could assemble it but I'm searching for a reputable shop for now. Rich
View attachment 1271604 View attachment 1271605 View attachment 1271606
Welcome to the board, again. Man you are doing a great job refurbishing what you have done so far. Story is great too. Wish all these clowns letting stuff rust into the ground would just let them go already. There is something wrong with them, to pass up money so they can watch something rust into the ground. Glad the owner of yours finally came around.

Thanks NX, im here everyday, reading and learning. Thanks for the kind words, it was a long struggle for the owner to let it go..glad he did.... Rich

Auto Transport Service
Back