• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bergman Auto Craft - New SPC Upper Control Arms

BergmanAutoCraft

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
SPC has updated their upper control arm design. The new arm features all forged construction, clears high offset wheels and offers super easy adjustment without touching the eccentrics! We've been beating on these all summer with a test car at several autocross events. For now I am still offering the original arms at a special price of 349/pr. The new arms will sell for 699/pr. Call, text or PM if interested.

SPC Current Control Arm.jpg SPC New Control Arm.jpg

Picked up a set of these from BAC. These are look great. These arms are beefy. Can't wait to get them on and car on the road. As a side note Peter is great to work with if you are running a stock style suspension and are looking for a modern handling feel with out the modern handling feel price give him a call.

@BergmanAutoCraft
I know we have discussed the differences before, between the massaged, Delrin enhanced version of the SPC UCAs you are offering (while supplies last) and the Mopar specific, left and right side each one having its own unique part number, (driver and passenger sides are not interchangeable) SPC parts I bought a number of years ago (3 years or so?).
Please let me know what the difference is again, how that upgrade affects the driving experience, any way it may enhance straight line performance or longevity, and any other noteworthy information
I'm only interested in the units that you have stopped making. I may buy a pair and swap them in for the SPC UCAs I have on the car now, or keep them as "spares".
Thanks a lot.
:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:

I am still offering the original SPC arms. The major benefits are easy alignment as the eccentrics are no longer needed to be reached. Each section of the arm itself is double adjustable. The range of adjustment is super wide as well. High caster is easily achievable which helps straight line stability and reduces camber changes throughout suspension travel. You’ve already mentioned the delrin mounts.

I’m sure by the time i finish my car everything will be updated. Gees, i will need to hurry or i will need to keep buying all the newer updated parts to keep up with everyone else. Great looking parts.
3EAC460A-D450-4DEE-8569-85C5B08E862F.jpeg

I will need to hurry or i will need to keep buying all the newer updated parts to keep up with everyone else.
Lol...I had "planned ahead" for some upgrades on my 70 Roadrunner, like buying the Dakota Digital VHX gauge system from a local dealer who was featuring his products and services at a BIG local annual car show..I had to "negotiate" but ultimately I got a good price. So I put that box on a shelf and moved forward, saving up, buying when I had "deals" available, and so on. The glorious time comes when the stars align and I see Dakota Digital just released the "new and improved" RTX series, and wouldn't you know it, it was "more better" enough to push me to sell my BNIB VHX setup, that had been "the only" one for years, and get the RTX. Same thing with the BAC UCAs.
Anyway, I'm not going to complain about us having more options and improvements.

Auto Transport Service
Back