• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bezel

Skatpak

Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
Just completed. I don't have a before pics. But it was in original condition. Not too bad. Chrome as is with all worn off, dusty, dirty needing attention. Unlike any chrome paint that you cannot touch or it dulls. The pods are vinal wrapped with a special vinyl from Germany and the pod faces, lenses, permiter is well not a pinstripe but you can touch it. Clean it, handle it and it will not dull. Took a year and half to get this down to a process that I'm happy with. Please keep negative comments to yourself. The customer is more than happy and that's all I'm concerned with. Just sharing this because it beats 1100.00 for the vacumetalizing process of replating plastic. This is my process for half the cost. I developed this to give car guys like me an option other than the replating or spray paint. Great option for driver quality cars or even show cars. I did a couple that they show the cars.

IMG_20231116_224135258.jpg

IMG_20231116_223821213.jpg

IMG_20231116_225126750.jpg

IMG_20231116_223755758.jpg

IMG_20231116_223741862.jpg

IMG_20231116_224928694.jpg

IMG_20231116_223644595.jpg

I was Wondering if you have any information on how long vinyl wrap lasts on a vehicle. I have wrapped a few things going back about six years now and it’s holding up so far.
i figured by now I’d have to do it again. Thanks for any info

I was Wondering if you have any information on how long vinyl wrap lasts on a vehicle. I have wrapped a few things going back about six years now and it’s holding up so far.
i figured by now I’d have to do it again. Thanks for any info
not officially, however with proper care there is no reason it should not last for years. I have talked to people that experimented with it 7 years ago and still looks like the day they did it.

not officially, however with proper care there is no reason it should not last for years. I have talked to people that experimented with it 7 years ago and still looks like the day they did it.
Ok. Thanks for getting back

Auto Transport Service
Back