• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Critter Under Shed

hairless-bald-animals-fb__700.jpg

If you're lucky, it's a Roadrunner !!!!

Looks like the tracks of an old girl friend.....and please don't tell her where I am!

i live in the North east and always had problems with woodchucks (Groundhogs) getting under my sheds. what I do now is every time i put a shed up I bury a piece of old chain link fence about 2" under where the shed is going to be,they can't dig through it. It seems to work!

i live in the North east and always had problems with woodchucks (Groundhogs) getting under my sheds. what I do now is every time i put a shed up I bury a piece of old chain link fence about 2" under where the shed is going to be,they can't dig through it. It seems to work!
from the tracks, its got to be a triceratops !

Looks like deer camera coming up and them will formulate a removal plan. Just need to decide what gauge (and I didn't need to see the Walmart photos).

If you piss in the hole watch your wang it might attack I'm saying its probably as big as a coon deff not cainnine or feline. You guys have badgers out there? Fire works do wonders you would believe how many things were under my shed till I send m80's in on all sides but one!

Auto Transport Service
Back