• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Critter Under Shed

cayenne pepper either sprayed or sprinkled around & under your out building....pepper spray in the face (sprayed under BLDG.)

worked well for me....
*poison was not an option due to dog...
*do not use trap, it could be skunk & if trapped, ...then you really have a problem

Well Hanover Mopar you now have about 87 ways to address your ordeal thanks to your fellow mopar buds! Now decisions-decisions...:lol:

Guy next door says he saw a red fox out close to the shed so I think that's the answer. Camera is setup and we will see. A pain in the ***

Guy next door says he saw a red fox out close to the shed so I think that's the answer. Camera is setup and we will see. A pain in the ***
have you seen any more recent prints?
if not,the fox may have been trying to get its dinner that was already under your shed?
if yes,then she might have chosen your place for her new den of pups.
just a coupla thoughts.

have you seen any more recent prints?
if not,the fox may have been trying to get its dinner that was already under your shed?
if yes,then she might have chosen your place for her new den of pups.
just a coupla thoughts.

What does a fox say while giving birth?

Maybe it's a groundhog. Just spotted one going under my back porch today. Problem is it is only inches off the ground. I spotted what appeared to be a pile of dirt under there so I suspect she has a home. Gonna connect a hose to an 8' length of copper pipe and flood her out. When she comes out..........:elmer:

Gotta a defective Chinese crap deer camera so who the hell knows. No other activity to report.

20ubn87.jpg

If it's a fox den, and she has kits...I'd personally leave them be, for now. They really control rodents. We have to have at least a rat-wall under any structure where we are. Your posted picture, is exactly why.

If it's a fox den, and she has kits...I'd personally leave them be, for now.
I am leaning toward this. After talking to a couple of trappers they say it will have the kits and move on. I will then flood out the seal up the area.
Sorry, no Carl Spackler as much as I would like to.

If it happens to be a groundhog or other non predator type animal go find someone that has a pet house cat and ask if you can have a bag of their used cat litter. Spread it around the base of your shed lightly. None of those varmits will go there anymore due to the cat piss oder. They will think its a predetor and vacate the area. I have had a lot of experience and it really does work. I like shooting them better but in a housing development and some areas the neighbors panic now days.

I got mine. He/she wouldn't fall for the live trap and went around it...............so :elmer:

This...

fly.jpg

Plus this...

mountain-dew.jpg

Equals dead varmint...along with anything that drinks it.

Poisoning is cruel as hell. Either shoot it, or have someone else do it, if you don't have the intestinal fortitude.

Auto Transport Service
Back