• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Critter Under Shed

Well ya got a whole lot of advice; be wary if it's a Walmart shopper they spit, piss, and may defecate when you disturb them...

Anybody else ever had a gopher go on the attack? Those little fuckers can jump like gymnasts. They are far from helpless above ground.

Anybody else ever had a gopher go on the attack? Those little fuckers can jump like gymnasts. They are far from helpless above ground.

No but I've seen a rabbit rip a guy's head clean off, well documented in a film, they had to use a holy hand grenade to finally kill it.

No but I've seen a rabbit rip a guy's head clean off, well documented in a film, they had to use a holy hand grenade to finally kill it.
A Jack Rabbit? Radiation mutation?

You boys are no help and getting worse as this goes on.

Last night it was deer by the prints all the place in the snow so I guess "IT" wasn't "Home" or they would have been spooked

You boys are no help and getting worse as this goes on.

Last night it was deer by the prints all the place in the snow so I guess "IT" wasn't "Home" or they would have been spooked
I had raccoons under my shed, with holes on both sides of the shed

Auto Transport Service
Back