• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Edwards

bobfake

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know an alternative way to reach Bill Edwards at All Mopar Seat Belts - Bill and Robin Edwards - Upholstery Mods and More?

After much effort, I finally reached Bill via his cell phone and sent him $$ for my shoulder belts. This was on 6/2/23. He told me he would ship that day. I have been trying to reach him at both numbers (mailbox full on his cell and not set up on shop phone) and he is not responding to email or text messages, which he did previously.

I just want to know that they were shipped and a tracking number….

Thanks!
Bob

How did you send him the money? I noticed that his website offers PayPal payments so you have recourse with them other than family and friends. Also with a check you can stop payment. Therefore you have some options.

I used Zelle. He transferred the money to his account, so I have no recourse..l just want my belts…

Last year it was brought up so many times of people having issues getting their belts back from him.

Personally I had 2 complete sets done like 10 years back and though it does take (a lot) more time than what most folks are comfortable with he does meet his obligations.

A friend of mine has been going round and round with Bill Edwards waiting for his seatbelts. Unresolved after 2 plus years.

Last edited:
Personally I had 2 complete sets done like 10 years back and though it does take (a lot) more time than what most folks are comfortable with he does meet his obligations.
He said he was shipping them that same day…6/2…

A friend of mine has been going round and round with Bill Evens waiting for his seatbelts. Unresolved after 2 plus years.
Bill Evans? The wiring guy? Or Bill Edwards the seat belt guy?

He said he was shipping them that same day…6/2…
There have been tales for years now about Bill Edwards and his health, he also moved across the country years ago and in general about the time it takes to complete these business deals. I believe the few other Mopar seat belt businesses are similar in length of time & pricing. I won’t name them since I have not personally used them.

Certainly if, as stated above, it has been 2+years that’s unacceptable in my opinion. But I don’t know that deal.

There are not many choices for seatbelts. Bill didn’t sent me a tracking number, they just showed up one day. What I received was excellent. Patience is necessary, it’s hard. Calling once in a while you may/should catch him.

I’m not connected to him or his business. You can use the search function here to read past posts. Probably if you google him you’ll find other sites talking about All Mopar Seat Belts and Bill.

My guess it could be a few months, mine was something like 10 months. I was thrilled with what arrived.

I’ll wait it out, but will look for something at Carlisle in a few weeks…

I used Sharon’s Web a few years back. Same friend I referred to above sent another sent to Sharon’s a few months back and already got them back. Very nice work.

Sharon's Web

Is Snakeoyl still in business? They do seatbelts, or they did.

Hell I gave up on waiting, I bought from PG Classics. They are perfect. They’re running a sale right now.

IMG_4884.jpeg

I thought everyone would have been warned already about Bill Edwards. Nonsensical waits and excuses.

I thought everyone would have been warned already about Bill Edwards. Nonsensical waits and excuses.
Well…in my defense…I did talk to him and he told me he was shipping that day…

I am hesitant to weigh in here but I know Bill very well. It is very true that he has had a lot of health issues over the past few years due mainly to diabetes and issues with circulation. I believe it was last year or perhaps even 2 years ago they took off a part of his left foot (like half of it) but then earlier this year the removed the leg from the knee down and more recently did the same to the other leg (knee down).

I am not at all making excuses for him, I will say up front that he has a good heart but does not like confrontation and will frequently tell someone what they want to hear to get out of a conversation. His health problems have only exacerbated his production problems in that he has way more business that he could/can handle and he was/is constantly being pulled multiple directions.

So what I am saying is that while his work was/is good I would not advise waiting on anything from him especially if you have a car needing the belts now. I also do not think this problem is going to get better, he wanted to sell off the business sometime ago but could not get any takers. The seat belt thing was kind of a side hustle for him for a long time and when his health was decent he could muddle through it but it has only declined over time and it is very doubtful it will improve.

Please do not contact me asking for me to reach out to him, that isn't going to happen. I just thought I would provide some details to this issue.

Sharon's Web did mine for my 65 Belvedere and did a fantastic job. Reasonable price and fast turnaround time.

Ssnake-oyl is still in business as of a couple of years ago. I checked their pricing and was steep. I sent mine to Bill Edwards and waited. What I got back was nice at a more reasonable price.
Ssnake-oyl also did a set of Kangol belts for an old Mercedes I have. Very expensive but also very nice. Not many places have to experience with Kangol.

Auto Transport Service
Back