• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Edwards

I believe the original Sharon, who started Sharon’s Web, started out working for Snake-oil before splitting off. She operated for a long time then trained up new people and sold the business to them several years ago. My belts were done by the original and my friend used the new owners. Both results were excellent.

Hi all…I heard from Bill yesterday….hoping to get my belts soon…

Hi all…I heard from Bill yesterday….hoping to get my belts soon…

In the last 7 months he has told me that 4 times. Finally got a box the other day, no idea what vehicle these go to. If someone is waiting for a pair of black retractable lap belts to something, they’re on the way back. Should get them by January

Hi all…quick update. Since I was not making any progress trying to work with Bill, I contacted Robin. She was super helpful and extremely apologetic for the issue. Bill is having some medical issues, but she said she will make sure customers are taken care of. Within about an hour of initially talking with her, I had a tracking number for my belts. They will be here Saturday.

Hi all…quick update. Since I was not making any progress trying to work with Bill, I contacted Robin. She was super helpful and extremely apologetic for the issue. Bill is having some medical issues, but she said she will make sure customers are taken care of. Within about an hour of initially talking with her, I had a tracking number for my belts. They will be here Saturday.
This is good news, I pray that Bill will be OK.

Hi all,

Does anyone know an alternative way to reach Bill Edwards at All Mopar Seat Belts - Bill and Robin Edwards - Upholstery Mods and More?

After much effort, I finally reached Bill via his cell phone and sent him $$ for my shoulder belts. This was on 6/2/23. He told me he would ship that day. I have been trying to reach him at both numbers (mailbox full on his cell and not set up on shop phone) and he is not responding to email or text messages, which he did previously.

I just want to know that they were shipped and a tracking number….

Thanks!
Bob
Same here. I spoke with him in May and sent him stuff and now nothing!

Did you actually get them... and if so are they yours?

Got them and they are perfect! Installed and ready for Carlise!!

IMG_6613.jpeg
IMG_6614.jpeg

I would bail. I got tired of waiting, luckily, I did not have any money out. Promises, Promises, for 2 years, that was 4 years ago.

I also posted on the other thread, but unfortunatly im another one waiting over two years now. He currently has belts out of my super duty trans am, and ive heard every excuse under the sun. My guess is im screwed and will need to start the hunt for new replacement belts.

I also posted on the other thread, but unfortunatly im another one waiting over two years now. He currently has belts out of my super duty trans am, and ive heard every excuse under the sun. My guess is im screwed and will need to start the hunt for new replacement belts.
He’s had my Roadrunner belts a year and gave me every excuse in the last two weeks… he cashed my check and told me they had been mailed. 3 weeks of lies to this point. I’ve used Bill many times over the last 25 years…. Never again. Thai will be my last time. My belts were the originals to my car and I’m thinking I’m gonna need to find replacements. Almost tempted to go to Washington… be worth the flight I think!

The thing I don't get is why the excuses period. It's well known it seems that he's now in a wheel chair with limited mobility or ability to work on stuff. Has he sold peoples stuff off to pay for bills? Has he mixed **** up so bad he doesn't know whos stuff is whos? Stuff should just be sent back to it's owners at this point...

The scary part is he's apparently still been taking on new work! He's had my belts for over two years. After reading these posts, what i thought were legitimate excuses have seemed to have been used on everyone. At this point id be glad to get them back unfinished. Today i called his cell, his shop, and sent an email, all with no reply.

Call his wife Robin…she was very punctual and helpful to resolve my issue.

Sharon's Web did mine for my 65 Belvedere and did a fantastic job. Reasonable price and fast turnaround time.

If you don’t mind my asking - what year was that and about how much was that reasonable price?

Surprisingly just got a response from someone via text, and im assuming it was Bill that read, "Trying to get them done today" My reply was that i am sympathetic to his health issues, but need them back finished or not. give me the cost for completed work with shipping. Ill wait a bit and see what happens. ill try contacting the wife next if someone has her contact.??!!

I reached her at (253) 350-7331. this was after many, many attempts at reaching Bill...

I wonder if these small businesspeople realise that websites such as this can either help to make or break their business.

Auto Transport Service
Back