• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Edwards / seat belt guy in Washington

ron horne

Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have info on how to reach Bill or Robin Edwards from Upholstery Mods & more/All Mopar Seat Belts - Bill and Robin Edwards - Upholstery Mods and More? I know Bill has had some health issues. I have tried email and phone calls with no response. I sent the belts from my 70 Coronet to them to be restored and not being able to communicate with them is making me nervous! Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Good luck, email is best. Here’s a thread on it.

Anyone have info on how to reach Bill or Robin Edwards from Upholstery Mods & more/All Mopar Seat Belts - Bill and Robin Edwards - Upholstery Mods and More? I know Bill has had some health issues. I have tried email and phone calls with no response. I sent the belts from my 70 Coronet to them to be restored and not being able to communicate with them is making me nervous! Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
did you hear from him? anything about your seat belts?

I ran in the same issue with the seat belts for my 68 Fury convertible. I sent them out in February of 2022 to be restored. They were in pretty good condition, but were more just a little faded from the sun in a convertible. But I was looking to make the car just right. The last communication I had from Bill or Robin was in late July of this year explaining the health issues, they said the belts were mostly done and that he was hoping to continue the business at some point soon. I have tried numerous times since then to get in touch to get the belts returned, but have not had any luck. At this point I may have to start looking for another set and be ready to send those out somewhere else to have that set restored.

Hell I gave up on waiting, I bought from PG Classics. They are perfect. They’re running a sale right now.

I got an email, PG Classic is having a 25% off Christmas sale. Code: НОНОНО

Every time I contact him he may or maynot reply for months and says “I have them here ready to ship, send me your address because I lost it”

well, we have been playing this game for over two years! He is not right….NEVER SEND HIM YOUR BELTS FOLKS!

health issues or not……he’s still taking people for a ride And needs to make things right.

I heard Bill‘s excuses are not limited to these
medical issues with foot, hot water pipe burst, problems with Bluetooth, life getting in the way, high demand, didn't get to post office in time because of traffic lights, truck broke down on freeway, surgery on hand, grandson threw my phone in the toilet and grandma got ran over by a reindeer.

wonder if he is selling them on E Bay.

Hell I gave up on waiting, I bought from PG Classics. They are perfect. They’re running a sale right now.

I got an email, PG Classic is having a 25% off Christmas sale. Code: НОНОНО
Thanks for the heads up on PG classics,
I just ordered a set. They are slightly different than on my car in that one is a split belt, but at this point, I have had enough, and they are very close. I have owned so many A/B and C bodies over the years to know there are only slight differences between a 68 B-Body convertible to a 68 C-Body convertible seat belt. Just glad my 66 Belvedere was a unmolested 40K mile car when I got that one.

I’ve had good luck with Bill over the years. The last time I used his services was a year ago.

Last I spoke with Bill, he had to have major surgery. He was, surprisingly, in very good spirits and planned on continuing his work. If that is the case, I give him a lot of credit and wish him the best. His work is top notch, and I am very pleased with the belts he restored for me.

Last edited:
It seems if you send him something, it will be an exercise in futility. He does nice work, but the run-around makes no sense.

I know him well and while he is a "nice guy" he has some issues that will never be rectified. I cannot in good conscience recommend anyone send him anything any longer. He has a litany of health and personal issues that are forever going to impede his ability to produce a product in a timely manner to any level of quality. He is swamped with work dating back years which to his credit it still chipping away at, but make no mistake, any additional work will most likely never be fulfilled unless something dramatically changes for him which I do not see anytime soon.

I need to get in on this. I sent Bill a set of Pontiac Super Duty Trans Am seatbelts in November of 2021 and have heard the all same as i read here. They are on the bench now! They are almost done! should be spring! The wife actually told me at one point she packed away all the belts and would have to look for them if and i could please tell her the color. Bill has done belts for me before, and they were turned around in weeks, i guess my number is up this time. Anybody have any contact with Bill please let me know.

I’ve had good luck with Bill over the years. The last time I used his services was a year ago.
sounds like you were lucky

I know him well and while he is a "nice guy" he has some issues that will never be rectified. I cannot in good conscience recommend anyone send him anything any longer. He has a litany of health and personal issues that are forever going to impede his ability to produce a product in a timely manner to any level of quality. He is swamped with work dating back years which to his credit it still chipping away at, but make no mistake, any additional work will most likely never be fulfilled unless something dramatically changes for him which I do not see anytime soon.

I need to get in on this. I sent Bill a set of Pontiac Super Duty Trans Am seatbelts in November of 2021 and have heard the all same as i read here. They are on the bench now! They are almost done! should be spring! The wife actually told me at one point she packed away all the belts and would have to look for them if and i could please tell her the color. Bill has done belts for me before, and they were turned around in weeks, i guess my number is up this time. Anybody have any contact with Bill please let me know.

Wow...

by the re-pops it's way less hassles, it sounds like
you'll be ahead of the game

no excuses ever for that **** health or not, nice guy or not
you can get someone in there to do it,
a lil' less profit, but a happy customer base
way too many of these tales

a year to do a set of seat belts (?) is just not right
no matter how much you have stacked up

Auto Transport Service
Back