• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blacked-out tailight bezel, feedback

rikubot

Local time
10:20 PM
Reaction score
Didn't have to work today so I rattle-canned my tailight bezel. The closer you get, the worse it looks. What do you guys think?

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

..........The closer you get, the worse it looks..............

Kinda like closin' time

Car looks good though.

I like it! There will be some black going on the back section of my 70 RR this summer i hope, same way it was on my first one i owned in 73

Big improvement.

Peter that tail end looks fantastic! My 70 RR has the GTX tail lights which sets it apart from all the other 70 RR's in the lower mainland...man I like the look of your car

looks good. I've seen a few Chargers that didn't have the tail light panel blacked out and ddin't like it at all.

Thank you guys!

I personally think 2nd gen Chargers look much better blacked out. When I paint it for real, I'll definitly be blackin' it out.

At Moparparts, lets see some pics!

At Peter J, I didn't know blackout wasn't an option on '70s? Is it because they changed the taillight trim a little bit? Either way your Gator car is gorgeous.

Thanks for the compliments everyone ! I'm not sure if it was part of the option list in 1970 to black out the tail panel but I'll be keeping mine like this. Dave come see me at Mission, look for my Black 68 GTX. Peter

Auto Transport Service
Back