• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blower impeller fan

Michael789

Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Well yesterday was my first screw up I broke my blower fan disassembling it to clean it up for my restoration on my heater box. The part number is 2837695 , upon searching the net this part number seems to cover multiple Ford, Gm and Mopar apps but I can't seem to locate the right wheel so any help would be great, or if any members have one for sale that's in good shape would be great. It measures 5 1/2 inches in circumference here is a photo .Thanks. 20140315_231827.jpg

Can you sandwich that break with washers and epoxy? Have to be really centered properly, of course.

Thanks that would be great if you do,just let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if I could trust it or not, I could try it and hook it up to a 12 volt battery to see if it holds, I'll hold off until I can see if I can get a replacement.Thanks

When you get the new Hamster wheel soak it in hot water for a few minutes and it will slide right on the motor shaft. I couldn't get mine to go on the heater motor so I soaked it in hot water and it went right on. Just a sugestion

I just sold a guy on here a motor and the fan. It was Metal but should work. Post a Wanted add on here as he may have two now and give you a deal on the other one ?

20140317_213034.jpgFound my squirrel cages (blower fans).Could have sworn one was plastic. Must have been previous project. I can sand blast also. PM me if interested.20140317_213020.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back