• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Borgeson Power Steering conversion

Encswsm

Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of the Borgeson Power Steering conversion. are there any good instructions here on the Modifications required to the Steering shaft. Im just trying to make sure I get it right.
Thanks

Call Peter at BAC, one of the sponsors here on the rh side of your screen, before you hack the shaft.

type in swapping a borgeson steering box in search

I've just done this swap. Bergman Auto Craft (FBBO Sponsor) makes a coupler that requires no cutting of the shaft. And yes, kerndog's epic thread (link above) on this topic is a great place for reference.

When you received your new steering box, did you get the needed fittings for the lines? If not, thats another reason to contact Peter.

Swapping a Borgeson steering box in a 1970 Charger

I've just done this swap. Bergman Auto Craft (FBBO Sponsor) makes a coupler that requires no cutting of the shaft. And yes, kerndog's epic thread (link above) on this topic is a great place for reference.
Thanks for the kudos, gents!
This forum is an excellent resource for information on many of the popular Mopar related issues we all face with these cars. Members that have done it before may have encountered the same obstacles you will find and have found ways around them.
Cheers!

Auto Transport Service
Back