• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Borgeson

EARLY B

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to remove the valve section from the 800126 box? This is the part that the lines are connected to, the part is held on with 4 bolts. Will this just pull off over the steering shaft when unbolted. Is the any rebuild instruction published anywhere? The internet returns no info.
Thanks

20230831_104740.jpg

How about ringing Borgeson or their agents?
I could understand asking a forum if it was after hours and you needed an urgent answer but after a month? Call them.

And you think that you could find a schmatic of the box on the net. Or simple disasembly instructions.

Not sure but I would bet there is a snap ring that would need to be removed from the shaft before it comes apart. Why are you taking it apart?
I thought I read years ago that the Borgeson gear is based on a Jeep gear of some sort. I would contact them for a parts layout or send it back for repairs if needed.

Thanks for all the replies. Now that the cruise season is almost over, I will try the disasembly and find out how this works. The reason for the removal is that I have read that this area is ported for better flow of the box.
Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back