• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bouchillon pumps / brackets any good?

68 Sport Satellite

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
I need new water pump, alternator, and brackets and pulleys to go with them for my street build 451. I'm been looking at the offerings from Bouchillon Performance. Anyone have any experience with them and like their stuff?

Yes,
I have used them for my 70 Hemi with the AC MOD. Remember: No Hemi came w/ AC. Bouchillion makes brackets for this app.
I stand behind their product.
Great customer service
Great product
He started working on 426 Hemis at a dealership when he was a younster.
So, his knowledge with Hemis spans 48 years or so,
Sucessful business aimed at the MOPAR enthusiast with a ROBUST knowledge of Hemis and Mopar applications.

Check a pic out of my 70 BEE w/ the Hemi and AC set up.
Bouchillion Performace makes a GOOD product.

Attachments

• P1010024.jpg
    P1010024.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 209
they make great stuff and have wonderful customer service.i have used them on several builds and there stuff is top notch.

that's all I need to know! And I must say that was the fastest 2 responses I've ever got on FBBO!!! Thanks.

sounds like you have your answer, but I also used them for all the pulleys and brackets on my sons 383 build. Very nice pieces...and great people to work with.

Randy bouchilllion is the best in this business. I have used him many times, especially for Hemi's, kick down linkage and valve bodies for 727. You will not go wrong here.

I used to say their stuff was overpriced. After I got some kickdown linkage for a project years ago, I don't say that anymore.

Love these guys. Very helpful on the phone, will make sure you get the right thing, even if it means not selling you the wrong thing. My local parts store could take a lesson from these guys!

I have their big block pulleys and brackets on the winter charger and they are very nice. Nice guys with good parts IMO.

Auto Transport Service
Back