• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need long distance help....

67Survivor!

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
I bought my '67 GTX in December up in NY. I'm now in Florida for the winter. I'd like to start staging parts so that when I return home to NY I can get to work on it. (small stuff like belts, hoses etc.) I went to order a PS belt and found that there are different size pulleys for different pumps. Since I'm not home, I can't measure and have have no idea what pump/pulley I have. It's a 440 non/ac car. Completely stock. Any guesses on pully size? Go easy on me, I'm new to Mopars!:thankyou:

I bought my '67 GTX in December up in NY. I'm now in Florida for the winter. I'd like to start staging parts so that when I return home to NY I can get to work on it. (small stuff like belts, hoses etc.) I went to order a PS belt and found that there are different size pulleys for different pumps. Since I'm not home, I can't measure and have have no idea what pump/pulley I have. It's a 440 non/ac car. Completely stock. Any guesses on pully size? Go easy on me, I'm new to Mopars!:thankyou:
This is like trying to guess the length of a set of boot laces on an old pair of work boots that are located at a friends house 4 states away lol.

My best guess would be get a belt for a 67 GTX 440 p/s w/o a/c. There is only 1.

Oem number could be 2402378. So theres a guess if it is a 4 3/4 pulley

And are you sure no one has replaced pulleys on it in the past? 50+ year old cars.....no telling what someone has done to it but if you are sure no one has replaced anything, go for it. Heck, it could have even got the wrong pulleys from the factory! Mom Mopar was good about using resources on hand to keep the assembly line going....

My 1967 R/T is 440, power steering, no A/C. It has TRW pump with 5 1/2" pulley. Power steering belt is # 17411 ( 41" ). You can get one from RockAuto, CarQuest, O'Reilly's, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back