• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a Daytona...$400.00

Probably too busy cruising in his $400 ride.
I suppose it's been long enough to at least get it running. Kinda wonder if the body work has been done. Think I would have left it as is :D

Seeing it was early March when he originally posted... he attempted to bail himself out 3 weeks later, from a lie, declaring it was an April Fools joke...

He just gave you a rebuilt orginal Hemi? Umm. Do we really need a fools day?

Last edited:
Did I mention I got a free Jeep!!? Well, it's true! :D

This was easy to debunk without knowing it was an April fools joke. The pictures look like they came out of a Kodak Instamatic camera and had been shared a lot. Look at all the scratches on that first picture. Hmmm, let me guess, the pictures were taken in 1979.

And here we are in 2020....another year has passed, and I still hate that guy. :rofl:

Stay safe....looks like April Fool's Day was a real fizzer this year ...a shame really, because it lasts all day on a Leap year...instead of the normal finish at 12.00 noon.

I heard the guy cut the original skid plate & torque boxes off to "save weight" :eek: then he threw away the A-pillar chrome because it "looked tacky"!:(

I heard of that car. An old retired Chrysler plant worker restored. Then sadly past away after first saying it was his finest work. There was no one for the car owner pay? Thus he named the car after the guy? For one year? Such a touching story.

Man, I remember this thread from way back. Almost got me again..........crap I'm getting old.

I wasn't around here for the previous threads. when I first looked at it yesterday I didn't get past the first pic. and moved on, thinking I don't care if that things free I'll be dead before it even starts to look like something recognizable!

I talked to the owner, he's planning to 'glass on a cowl induction scoop. :screwy:

I tried to talk him out of it but he already cut a hole in the hood.

Auto Transport Service
Back