• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brutus and ? at the car show

Cornpatch MO

Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
We recently had our local car show. $10 entry fee and no trophy's, so I entered both of ours to support the Chamber of Commerce. Bedford was incorporated in 1853, still has a lot of red brick streets. Courtyard in the background,
1968 Sport Satellite doesn't have a name yet. When I get it painted " electric blue QQ1" it will look like our 1968 Roadrunner we ordered new. Thunderbirds in the background owned and restored by my brother...........MO

Bedford car show 2018 #1.jpg Bedford car show 2018 #2.jpg Bedford car show 2018 #3.jpg Bedford car show 2018 #4.jpg Bedford car show 2018 #5.jpg Bedford car show 2018 #6.jpg

Nice looking cars. Love the Keystones. The brick was removed from Main Street in our little town about 50 years ago, I have a few of them.

Awww man, but she's so pretty as is....
That is off white primer. I had never seen primer that color. My body man used it on the replaced quarter skins and the hail dented trunk. He thought it a shame to leave the front 1/2 in the factory white, so he feathered sanded it all and shot it with the same primer..................MO

That is off white primer. I had never seen primer that color. My body man used it on the replaced quarter skins and the hail dented trunk. He thought it a shame to leave the front 1/2 in the factory white, so he feathered sanded it all and shot it with the same primer..................MO
Ah!
White cars never get their due. I always liked how the black and red trims and accents around the white paint jobs popped so good
and of course, white vehicles stay coolest in the summer sun, too.
White shows off all the body lines and accents, too.

Auto Transport Service
Back