• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building my Superbird....

:) TY. I have what's called a planishing die for my air hammer that helps shape the wing base.
birdwingbase.jpg

Thanx. Almost done the lower nose cone section...
mybirdbuildjan102013003.jpg

you sir are one sick fabricator!! nice work :headbang:

amazed.. how do you do that...LOL

Ummm...I'm gonna need to subscribe to this thread...:icon_mrgreen:

holy mackerel!!! that is primo metal work!! im def looking forward to more wing ****!!!

Attachments

• Homer drooling.jpg
    Homer drooling.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 872
Personally I hate those chrysler side marker lights. Makes the cars look like 18 wheelers. One of the worst things mopar ever done to the bodys. But more than likely it had something to do with insurance regulations. Who knows the reason why but I can tell you that a piece of .22ga sheet metal and a mig cures the problem. About an hour per marker.

Personally I hate those chrysler side marker lights. Makes the cars look like 18 wheelers. One of the worst things mopar ever done to the bodys. But more than likely it had something to do with insurance regulations. Who knows the reason why but I can tell you that a piece of .22ga sheet metal and a mig cures the problem. About an hour per marker.

Blame the goverment for that change in 72 and also the bumper guards having to have the rubber on them is another one of their ideas...someone how that got lost on todays cars.

I would like to see 71 side marker lights on these bodies.

Auto Transport Service
Back