• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Butterscotch Mopars

This 4-Speed Runner drives in Germany:

side0ku.jpg
Now it looks like a barn find :grin:

MoparClubJuni20088.jpg

Hello all, New guy Here...I saw this post and had to post a pic of mine. The first pic is where, and how, I found the car. The second is how it looks today.
Now all I have to do is remember how to put it back together...:confused:.....:grin:

00830031resize.jpg

IMG_4164.JPG

Welcome. And if you get frustrated because you can't remember how to put it back together, just give me a call. I'll help you out by taking it off your hands:yes:

there was quite a few a Mopar nats at Carlisle this year. they always have such a killed turnout. i love the atmosphere up there. its all bout MOPARS!!

I saw a Butterscotch Duster along I44 while I was on my way back from St. Louis yesterday. Didn't notice a mile marker

Hello all, New guy Here...I saw this post and had to post a pic of mine. The first pic is where, and how, I found the car. The second is how it looks today.
Now all I have to do is remember how to put it back together...:confused:.....:grin:

Joe, if I haven't commented on it yet, that '71 looks dynamite!

A few weeks ago I found a 71 Satellite 4-door in butterscotch with a pale yellow interior in the junkyard. It looked really sharp.

This must just be a moment of weakness...because I'm quite convinced that I really don't like Butterscotch colored cars...but... MAN, THERE ARE SOME GOOD LOOKING BUTTERSCOTCH CARS IN THIS THREAD!!!

Now I know it's just a moment of weakness...or low blood sugar...or all of the election talk has just worn me down...because I even correctly referred to the color...I usually just say "Buttersnot"...:tongueflap:

Ray

Ben, I just don't know...I guess you guys are going to have to post some more "BUTTERSCOTCH" pics (there, managed to get it out correctly once more...) and I am just going to have to deal with it...

If I end up with something this color in my garage I'm holding all of you personally responsible...
:grin:
Ray

Auto Transport Service
Back