• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Car Covers-what is the definition of custom?

my cover is on the way now and I assume it will fit like MC hammer pants and will end it’s career in protecting my car in about the same way as MC Hammer’s if I leave it outside in the sun and rain too often.

:rofl:

hammer time.jpg

Well, I got my car cover. I was wrong. It doesn’t fit bad, it is worse than that.
No way this thing will stay on the car on a windy day. There is nothing “custom” about it and I could see that from the box before I even opened it.
now I have to decide if I want to put the energy into sending it back and searching for another one.

Otherwise I think I’ll need a Daytona wing to get it to fit.

C1663251-ABC6-4452-9F26-649FC39571B7.jpeg A8BB7B4A-62C7-486B-BCEB-212ADE1C6765.jpeg 31683B36-6964-44B0-AA3D-DE8A5B92B45F.jpeg D3B950A1-7C8F-4EFA-88AC-61FA9BF03AFF.jpeg

I've purchased 4 of them. All fit as I expected they should.

I have two BH covers for my Chargers bought years apart. One fits like a glove and the other fits like a cheapo universal cover.

If you have a garage space to park the car, why would you want to use it outside?

Because sometimes I need my garage for another car, etc so I leave a car outside.
Or I’m not home and have the car parked outside overnight and the weather might forecast rain.
Even if there is no rain it could be sitting in the blazing sun, spring pollen or fall leaves and pine needles. Who knows…
I live in New England so the weather can change at any moment.

Auto Transport Service
Back