• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I do this in a garage?

I don't see an Indy headed 493 or a pachyderm on your list for its heart transplant.

I do have a new, fully balanced rotating assembly for a 528 Hemi.

Wiseco 12.5 -1 pistons with valve reliefs for 2.25" valves PN# P4876020
Eagle crank and rods...?... $1800 and I could have them at Farmington MN or Maybe Mopar Nats.

I was going to make an E85 engine, and was nudged to the Indy Legend RA heads, by the guy telling me the raised exhaust port gives you another 40 horse, what he failed to tell me, and I should have researched first is that they are also 2.4" valves, and won't work with my pistons.

Last edited:
What data tag? Unfortunately the "DOG" didn't come with any documentation at all but it was still wearing the original paint in alot of hidden spots. Took the stainless covers off the b-pillars and found it there as well as in the front and rear glass channels and on the firewall behind the master cylinder mounting plate. I really do wish that I did have the fender tag and build sheet for this car because I've been told that it is pretty rare to come accross a `68 LL1 post coupe bird with air, decor package, no power steering or power brakes and a 4 spd! I do know that it spent the early part of its life in FL and assume that it was probably bought new there. It is one of my favorite colors for `68 too and I am beside myself with excitement to see it painted!

AA9DEF6F-32F2-46D2-973C-24167D272EE6.jpeg
AA9DEF6F-32F2-46D2-973C-24167D272EE6.jpeg
What data tag? Unfortunately the "DOG" didn't come with any documentation at all but it was still wearing the original paint in alot of hidden spots. Took the stainless covers off the b-pillars and found it there as well as in the front and rear glass channels and on the firewall behind the master cylinder mounting plate. I really do wish that I did have the fender tag and build sheet for this car because I've been told that it is pretty rare to come accross a `68 LL1 post coupe bird with air, decor package, no power steering or power brakes and a 4 spd! I do know that it spent the early part of its life in FL and assume that it was probably bought new there. It is one of my favorite colors for `68 too and I am beside myself with excitement to see it painted!
Found original LL1 paint under the windshield chrome.

DEC08195-6B6E-41E3-849B-8C18DF3670EE.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back