• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car cover recommendations

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score
Looking for recommnedations on a decent car cover to use on my almost finished Roadrunner. Just getting it wrapped up and wanted to use something a little better than the autozone special. Anything that isn't a fortune work pretty good against dust repellant. Just looking for others opinions and what they are using. It is stored inside in a heated building so basically looking for dirt/dust repellant and something soft against the clear. I know using no cover works too, but it gets fairly dusty in there by spring with me doing various little projects throughout winter.

done1.jpg
resting.jpg

Looking for recommnedations on a decent car cover to use on my almost finished Roadrunner. Just getting it wrapped up and wanted to use something a little better than the autozone special. Anything that isn't a fortune work pretty good against dust repellant. Just looking for others opinions and what they are using. It is stored inside in a heated building so basically looking for dirt/dust repellant and something soft against the clear. I know using no cover works too, but it gets fairly dusty in there by spring with me doing various little projects throughout winter.

View attachment 1366414View attachment 1366417
Covercraft.

Couple of Dustops here too. Seemed to be affordable at the time and they do a good job.

Budge covers are good too, we got em on all our cars

I have a couple of those on my cars. Got one on the Charger and it seems good. I was hoping for something with maybe a soft inside so it doesn't mar or scratch the dark color as it shows everything. The yellow on the Charger is forgiving and shows almost nothing so that one doesn't matter as much. Do the budge covers have different lines? Maybe they make something different then what is offered from the local autozone.

Just looked online and I see Budge makes multiple lines. like the one with the fleece soft lining inside. This cover will never be used for outdoor storage with moisture, so the fleece should do well against the paint. I also looked at covercrafts website and see there covers are more custom fit per car. I do know the Budge car covers run a little on the small side in the past I have experienced. Just not sure the covercraft is worth the extra $100 plus bucks.....now I got some thinking to do.

The Canvas Shoppe in Michigan. Made to order, best cover you will find.

Canvass Shoppe doesn’t respond and Kenton won’t say about the fit. Now the Hellcat cover is on its way out. Mirror pockets way too tight.

64794AF9-E53F-4FA9-AAD1-89EAF7D0E50D.jpeg

Free shipping Covercraft! Gotta be kidding. $632.99.

637C464B-EE45-4312-AF92-EB727A6F1C0F.png

Some facebook groups Im in say this brand sucks

I used to have a damn nice cover I bought thru Mopar Perf many years ago.
Custom fit and was thick with some kind of soft lining. And it was truly custom fit. All the seams followed the lines of the car roof line down
THATS what I think of when I see custom mentioned.

I bought a CUSTOM cover last year ( dont remember where ) but custom fit it aint .
And its not as thick as the cover I used to have back then

Look for the sales this, & next week. May save a few bucks to get a better cover ?

Auto Transport Service
Back