• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car lift tips or tricks?

Bendpak says for this lift min requirement is 4” 3000psi. This is 6” 3000psi plus fiber. I’ll have to check into some epoxy. This is my dad’s shop. So we measure everything 4 times cut once. And safety is of utmost importance. He’s been offshore 35 years and I’ve been in hazmat remediation and currently the tree business. Safety is ingrained almost. We want it right and efficient. No short cuts. Just wanted to pick some brains.

Bendpak says for this lift min requirement is 4” 3000psi. This is 6” 3000psi plus fiber. I’ll have to check into some epoxy. This is my dad’s shop. So we measure everything 4 times cut once. And safety is of utmost importance. He’s been offshore 35 years and I’ve been in hazmat remediation and currently the tree business. Safety is ingrained almost. We want it right and efficient. No short cuts. Just wanted to pick some brains.

2 questions
What does a decent one cost?
How can I convince my crazy Norwegian wife that is necessary?
My boss picked one up in Indiana for @2200 if I remember right. It lifts his sons powerwagon no problem. Is that price about right? Sorry about the hijack
It’s no problem! This was 3k. Shipping was free. As for convincing the wife...... mine was only okay because it’s down the road at my parents’ house where “ I won’t get to use it much” ...... so she thinks. Plus I told her when we get ready to lift her jeep it’ll be easier and faster.

Epoxy is great stuff . but if you use it in a hole that is not clean and stable it is useless.
Very true, read the directions. Usually drill the hole 1/8" oversize, blow out dust, scrub hole with brush and blow it out again is what I do.

Well it’s here! Now will start the task of getting marked out and installed.

5E9BFC2B-F007-4B64-882F-177A1851AC33.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back