• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car **** on Father's Day.

Okay. I'll throw you a 'thanks' for posting...but where are the photos of the cars from the car show?

a Dodge Monster Truck, "crushing some imports", a great way to start my day, thanks

What for power plant do they have powering the Raminator truck? I've always wondered but have never asked..... Anyone know?

Okay. I'll throw you a 'thanks' for posting...but where are the photos of the cars from the car show?

I think they are the cars in the middle of the parking lot...

I don't know what engine but I'd like to have it in my '62!

What for power plant do they have powering the Raminator truck? I've always wondered but have never asked..... Anyone know?

I took a few of the truck when it was parked out front of the showroom.
the engine is shown on the T shirt hanging there that it is a "565 supercharged
Hemi engine"

DSC_7806.jpg
The engine zoomed in.
Ram Engine.jpg

DSC_7804.jpg
I was helping to sell tickets for our raffle car.
I belong to the slatington Lions Club and we have a show in Slatington, Pa on August 31, at the airport. We take over the entire place every year and get around 475 - 550 cars.

This years raffle car is a 93 "40th anniversary" Corvette.
Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20
Win This Car.jpg

It is a LT1 350, Automatic with 57K on it. Runs very good.

(Sorry for not having other pics this year. Been busy with the car show since I am
co chair and this being my first time doing it.)

Matt

Auto Transport Service
Back