• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

car shows cancelled

Its all canceled Ill never get used to it everyday pisses me off a little more......

Well last Saturday local Vegas car clubs got together and did a "Cruise the Las Vegas Strip." Had over 100 cars show up and drove the strip keeping social distance.Took over 1 hour to drive both north and south side of the strip.The strip is mostly vacant now so it was fun for all.Local news reported it,organizer stated that most car owners do something at least every weekend and just wanted everyone to get out and enjoy them self to keep spirits up.

I think most shows will be cancelled this year, I'm just hoping to put on miles even if I don't have anywhere to go... and by the way, Wisconsin.. the alcohol sales are up 55%....

-- __ _ __ ___ Does she think this is a picnic for the rest of us. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I don’t know what it takes for people to get thru their heads this is the real deal and we all must sacrifice. _ _ __ _ _ _ Why won’t people listen..... why?! --
-- I guess They think that "This is for the other people".

Several shows here in Maryland are cancelled. Liquor stores all open. The only reason for that is they all sell lottery tickets and the state doesn't want to loose that free money.

Hot August Nights just sent an email that the show is ON. HAN-August.

In Ohio, Liquor stores are essential. Bars are closed. Restaurants with liquor license can sell liquor to go with any meal.

I think most shows will be cancelled this year, I'm just hoping to put on miles even if I don't have anywhere to go... and by the way, Wisconsin.. the alcohol sales are up 55%....
With EAA AirVenture just hitting the CANCELLATION button

I would expect Iola Car Show with the finger twitching

Liquor stores (called off-licences here) have never been closed here unlike most places. At least we got that bit right! Food and alcohol places are raking in the cash.....unlike everywhere else...
Only shops allows to be open here are...
Supermarkets and food shops, Pharmacies, Petrol stations, Newsagents, Bicycle shops,Home and hardware store, Laundrettes and dry cleaners, Garages, Pet shops Post Offices Banks.

....everything else CLOSED...by law. Have been since 24 March..possibly won't open before 26 May...or not...could be little sooner as we just seem to have passed peak infection. All depends what Boris announces this week.
All car shows before September.....cancelled.

.... our approach is working to control the virus.....but is still a pain.

6648774E-0595-4D59-AA7A-8D563D719C06.png
Reno just cancelled. Knew they would.

View attachment 958339 Reno just cancelled. Knew they would.
i was checking there website hoping for the best,,,seems its now hurry up and wait until next years events since this year seems to be all cancelled.. with vegas starting to open back up hopefully we will get the make up date for MATS,,its only been 107 degree's in the desert lately...

Who ever is "allowed" to have the first show somewhere is going to get BURIED!

Bunch of overprotective fags. What the fuckity **** is wrong with everyone??

All of this **** is so disappointing. Some of us car guys don't have a neighborhood full of car dudes to chat with. Car shows are our way to get out and mingle with like minded dudes.

CANCELLED 43rd Annual Easy Rodders of Michigan Car Show/Swap Meet/Craft Show- Sunday, July 19th, 2020

Hope to see you next year.

Auto Transport Service
Back