• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2020

Would rather be in Colorado in July. LOL!
The flying insects in Carlisle in July are bad, weird and numerous, and that's from a guy who lives in the swamps of south Louisiana!
EDIT: I was thinking about the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, OHIO :realcrazy::(

Last edited:
"The flying insects in Carlisle in July are bad, weird and numerous"

No worries, it's only after dark (and a 12 pack) they come out.
And DO NOT feed the roving packs of wild animals, and don't believe the stories about 1ft high spiders.
What do you think this is, Australia?

@HEMI-ITIS
YOU sir have a very nice looking, menacing, SUPERCHARGED Gen 2 HEMI that you drive on the street, really drive on the street, AND race, AND it kicks ***, and you are always helpful and patient on the forum when offering ideas, experience, and suggestions on at least 2 forums I know of...
Having said all of that, YOU have NOTHING to explain nor defend!
SUPERCHARGED
Gen 2 HEMI
:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:
Shhhhh, it's really an a/c compressor. Don't tell anyone....:)

Never had any problems with flying insects at Carslile. What yo talking about Willis?
The flying insects in Carlisle in July are bad, weird and numerous, and that's from a guy who lives in the swamps of south Louisiana!
EDIT: I was thinking about the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, OHIO :realcrazy::(
This year will be my first time at Carlisle PENNSYLVANIA

This year will be my first time at Carlisle PENNSYLVANIA
We WILL spend some tine together??? You coming with the co-piot?

67081248_10218219895389405_8585493595815936000_n.jpg

I’m thinking of bringing my car (show field) up in the trailer, what is the best procedure for doing this? Don’t really want to take to motel every nite. Thanks

I'll see if my Mopar brother and best friend will tow my Roadrunner on my trailer with his turbo diesel Dodge Ram 2500 mega cab. I had mentioned driving, but I was thinking about the Ohio meet, not Pennsylvania. That's a little too far, for now.

For all the newbies to Chryslers at Carlisle:
Your best bet is to register as soon possible at Carlisle Events.
It's pretty self explanatory, but basically your registration gets 2 people in every day. Don't forget Thursday! (Best day for swap meet, shhhhh don't tell everyone).
Someone with knowledge of trailer parking has to answer those questions, as i do not know.
Once registered your window sticker and entry letter will be mailed to you approximately 2 weeks before the event.
Please, please, please list your club affiliation as FBBO, it's on the drop down list when you register. If 25 or more members sign up, the tent (Carlisle provided) is free! It's a good size tent smack dab in the B body section- who would have thought.

Oh, and don't worry Biomed, KK has volunteered to do the purple mohawk as he's the only one with hair.

For all the newbies to Chryslers at Carlisle:
Your best bet is to register as soon possible at Carlisle Events.
It's pretty self explanatory, but basically your registration gets 2 people in every day. Don't forget Thursday! (Best day for swap meet, shhhhh don't tell everyone).
Someone with knowledge of trailer parking has to answer those questions, as i do not know.
Once registered your window sticker and entry letter will be mailed to you approximately 2 weeks before the event.
Please, please, please list your club affiliation as FBBO, it's on the drop down list when you register. If 25 or more members sign up, the tent (Carlisle provided) is free! It's a good size tent smack dab in the B body section- who would have thought.

Oh, and don't worry Biomed, KK has volunteered to do the purple mohawk as he's the only one with hair.
I'll supply the tables again.

Speaking of the club tent,if we are able to link them all together FBBO,FABO, FEBO and the trucks,,,,,,,,that would be a hoot!! Would have room to park some cars in the tents. A raffle or contest with winners being able to park in the tent..........

Not sure you would fit behind the wheel but definitely in the OH **** seat!
I wouldn't be so bold as to suggest you would let me floor the loud pedal on your car, but YES, the "oh ****" seat to your right has got my name on it!

Auto Transport Service
Back