• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2020

Chris B*** acting a fool, getting banned and coming back with a new username on every forum he's ever been on! Moparts, Yellowbullet and here.

I would expect this out of a 12 year-old but for an adult to continue to act like he does is pathetic!

Your Daddy should have whipped your *** more when you were a kid!
You forgot Facebook.

In regards to an earlier question regarding on site trailer parking, it appears that has been moved across the street to the parking area set up next to the fire department. In years past, we have been able to purchase spots on the hillside towards the turnpike that was designated for trailer and support vehicle parking. For 2020, I was told that trailers and support vehicles will have to park off of the grounds if your not going to be leaving them in your swap meet spot.

The new area is not bad and is relatively flat which is nice. But the onsite parking was good for us vendors as we could easily access that area without having to leave the actual grounds and dealing with traffic at certain times of the day.

For those bringing trailers and looking for a space, I would contact the Carlisle staff to reserve a space. I know that the hillside parking always sold out and I am sure that 2020 will be no different for designated trailer and camper parking.

Last year, the swap meet was expanded into the car corral area and the car corral was down sized. To my understanding, the expanded swap meet will continue into 2020 and the car corral and other show classes will be moved up the hill in the direction that was in the years past used for trailer and support vehicle parking.

Thus the move for off site parking. I am sure that this will be possibly the largest Chrysler show that Carlisle has put on. The 50th anniversary for the '70 year model is going to bring a huge turnout. I bet two to three years from now, you will see a considerable down turn and things will return back to the norm.

Auto Transport Service
Back