• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2022 Tent Poll

Are you registered for Carlisle, 2022, and did list FBBO as Club affiliation ?

• Yes, registered as FBBO Member

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Yes, registered, but not FBBO

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Plan on going but haven't registered yet

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score
It's the end of Jan already, Winter is in full swing across Our Nation, so time to think about Summer Relief. We need 26 Members to step up, and Register their Rides, with FBBO, as their Club affiliation, to obtain the Tent for FREE. Hawk put a lot of Time and Effort into it last year, and it was a Major Success, so Our hat's off to Him.
We can throw ideas out here, and Please complete the Poll, so we have an Idea where we are at, #- wise. Thanks, and Think Spring, every Wake Up, is 1 Day closer !

How about a "Plan on going but haven't registered yet" ?
20210710_115648.jpg

I will most certainly be there (god willing). I have already bought my two spots so I can camp out.

I will most likely register one - just need to decide which. If all the planets align, by the time Carlisle comes around I will have driven the 73 around the country. Maybe that's a good reason to register the 'ol beater?!? :bananadance:

How about a "Plan on going but haven't registered yet" ?
View attachment 1233019
I didn't see how to Edit the Poll, but you're welcome to add that if you can ? Maybe a Mod can help with that ? My thought was to get the actual number registered, so as of now, We need 24. I'm not sure how many we had last year, but I thought we were close ? Maybe Hawk can enlighten us ?

I didn't see how to Edit the Poll, but you're welcome to add that if you can ? Maybe a Mod can help with that ? My thought was to get the actual number registered, so as of now, We need 24. I'm not sure how many we had last year, but I thought we were close ? Maybe Hawk can enlighten us ?
I don't recall that actual number - it was high 20s, so it was enough that the FBBO tent will be free this year (so I was told by Ed B. at Carlisle events).

BUT a note of caution: we can't get complacent! We just barely squeaked above the required amount, if we don't again this year, we will be back off the list!

PLEASE register your car associated with FBBO. It is a drop down list when you register your car. THANKS!!

Hawk, that is Great news ! You did an AWESOME JOB last year, and that will be Tough to match. Hopefully we can get as many Reg'd again, and some New Blood in also, Thanks Again !!!

I renewed my vendor spaces, and I plan on going this year.
Hopefully I can stop by and say Hi
Ed

Question
If I register and do not bring the car will FBBO still get credit for the registration?
Reason I ask is i might bring my truck and trailer instead in case I see a good project car.
I should have bought that 68 wagon I saw last year

Any Show Field Entry, will allow you to list FBBO as your Club.

I'd leave it as is. It's written correctly to take a pole/tally for who has registered as FBBO.

M
And for anyone who has never been before, You don't know what you have been missing!
View attachment 1233208
True. Hadn’t been there since 1988. Went last year. Astonished at the the sheer SIZE of the event. Guess I had forgotten. Exhausted crawling around all day. FBBO tent beer/bite and shade sure was welcome.

Timing is everything. She was a rock's throw from the FBBO tent when I was there. She reminded me of what my spouse looked like in the days when my GTX was new.

Was browsing hotels. Stayed at a Hampton last year. Rooms are $80 a nite someplaces tonight and 2-3 hundred a night in July. Already in trouble there. Is there a quasi host hotel?

All hotels in Carlisle double or triple during the Show season weekends. Even Fri & Sat are more than week nights.

Was browsing hotels. Stayed at a Hampton last year. Rooms are $80 a nite someplaces tonight and 2-3 hundred a night in July. Already in trouble there. Is there a quasi host hotel?
Cheaper to get a vendor space. Pitch a tent and have parking for your vehicle.
Ed

Auto Transport Service
Back