• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2022 Tent Poll

Are you registered for Carlisle, 2022, and did list FBBO as Club affiliation ?

• Yes, registered as FBBO Member

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Yes, registered, but not FBBO

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Plan on going but haven't registered yet

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to try and make it, never been. Still trying to decide if I make it a long day and check things out or go for hotel/camping.

Going to try and make it, never been. Still trying to decide if I make it a long day and check things out or go for hotel/camping.
I suggest two days if you can. It's BIG.

I camp and deal with an occasional thunderstorm. It's all part of the experience!

I camp and deal with an occasional thunderstorm. It's all part of the experience!
As Hawk says, 1 day won't cut it. I've been going for years, and spend Friday in the swap meet, and Saturday walking the Show field. Could still use another 1/2 day at each...

Is there a Vendor list? Looking for Weld Wheels Hellcat.
Registered FBBO.

Last edited:

yest it is. Hope it is not another 4 inches in a half hour again like a few years ago. Some nice cars got flooded out!

I was at the Aug 91 mopar show there, camped local, we did 1 1/2 days, vhs recorded documentary of sorts at age 18 lmao.. Went with my friend Doug Rutherford in his "brown" primer 69 440 Charger.. Im interested in possibly going, as a vendor. I now have my best friends' 40yr collection of Mopar stuff, shop, house garage, basement and shed. 24' trailer, long truck. I have tables and basic tarp cover is easy to put up. Q can i keep the trailer in vendor space and how easy/difficult is it getting it all in or out? Ive looked at the 13 spaces still avail. D E F G H J L M N R rows, Im sure some are better than others. Any suggestions for which and or since Im a newbe, anyone here in those rows lol. Lastly, how are sales. (contingent to items course) I expect in person has increased vs online and weather being nice helps alot. Thank you in advance for feeback/help, Nick

I was at the Aug 91 mopar show there, camped local, we did 1 1/2 days, vhs recorded documentary of sorts at age 18 lmao.. Went with my friend Doug Rutherford in his "brown" primer 69 440 Charger.. Im interested in possibly going, as a vendor. I now have my best friends' 40yr collection of Mopar stuff, shop, house garage, basement and shed. 24' trailer, long truck. I have tables and basic tarp cover is easy to put up. Q can i keep the trailer in vendor space and how easy/difficult is it getting it all in or out? Ive looked at the 13 spaces still avail. D E F G H J L M N R rows, Im sure some are better than others. Any suggestions for which and or since Im a newbe, anyone here in those rows lol. Lastly, how are sales. (contingent to items course) I expect in person has increased vs online and weather being nice helps alot. Thank you in advance for feeback/help, Nick
Yes, you can keep your trailer in your vendor space. It uses up your space, so buy vendor spaces accordingly so you have enough to display your stuff.
I think it is difficult to gauge "how are sales". I believe those with well organized and displayed parts (and reasonable prices) sell very well. If you have a disorganized pile of crap laying around many attendees can't be bothered to root through it all. So display it well so it is obvious what you have and I believe you will do well.

Good luck!

If you can sort parts out by year & model, place a ID board near it them, it helps. Also, for access to your spot, the earlier you get there, the more room you'll have to get your trailer in place. Bring some portable shelter, 'cause the Sun's a cooker some years !!!

Thursday is vendor set up day, and open for business. For me Thurs/Friday are parts hunting days, Saturday is full showfield day (good day to spend some time at the FBBO tent).
Sunday is dead, hasn't been good since the giveaways stopped years ago.
I'll be searching for 61- 71 pickup parts this year for a change.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I received the Carlisle 2022 tent form for FBBO and I have filled it in and returned it. We officially have our tent again!

This year, our tent is free because we (just) had enough people register their cars as FBBO. PLEASE register your car as FBBO so we can continue to grow the activities at the tent!

More to come later, but I'm hoping to do more activities this year. Keep tuned!

Hawk

P.S. Here is the note from Ed Buczeskie

As all of our events grow, we felt it was time to update the rules a bit. Probably the biggest issue we face at all of the shows is parking. Here are some of the highlights of the parking rules:

• Show vehicles MUST be parked in the appropriate class on Friday and Saturday. Sunday is open parking due to the Winner’s Circle.
  • Club support vehicles may NOT park at the club tent. As soon as club materials are unloaded, vehicle must be moved to its designated class/parking area.
  • Vehicles may NOT park under club tents. This does not apply to vehicles under special display tents provided by Carlisle Events.
Above are just some of the highlights so please be sure to read all of the rules and make sure all of your members abide by these rules. We want to ensure that everyone has a great time at the show! Feel free to reply to me with any concerns.

Good news, our year-to-date registration numbers are tracking way above last year…which was another record-setting year with 2,927 Mopars! Could this be there year that we finally break 3,000 show cars? Also, the swap meet is on track to sell out again this year! We will be using some of the traditional Car Corral spaces for swap meet vending and I created another 22 swap meet spaces to try to meet the demand for vending. We have over 3,100 vending spaces and over 2,900 are already sold!

It’s shaping up to be another great year at the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals and I’m looking forward to having you and your club join us again!!

See you July 15-17!!

Ed

Thanks Hawk ! The Poll isn't looking good at this time, so let's hope it picks up some...

Thanks Hawk ! The Poll isn't looking good at this time, so let's hope it picks up some...
Agree. Hopefully some simply haven't responded to the poll but have still registered their cars.

I just registered and chose FBBO as my club. Now all I have too do is make sure the Charger is up for the trip. I don't know why I'm worried, I drove it from Lima Ohio to Port Huron Michigan and back again when I first bought it, and it sure wasn't prepped for that trip.:steering:

I just registered and chose FBBO as my club. Now all I have too do is make sure the Charger is up for the trip. I don't know why I'm worried, I drove it from Lima Ohio to Port Huron Michigan and back again when I first bought it, and it sure wasn't prepped for that trip.:steering:
Thank you!

It'll make it - it's a Mopar!!! :D:bananadance:

Exciting as trip time gets closer. Flying to Tampa to pick up the Scatpack then driving to Pennsylvania. Going in June for a Graduation, then Carlisle in July. My Pal John will fly in, I’ll pick him at the airport in Harrisburg. Staying Fairfield, Mechanicsburg. Last year we made a quick Sunday morning trip to a nearby local dragstrip before the Show. It was bitchin. Saw a car like mine wheels up kick Chevy ***. Want to go again. Anyone know name of track?
80781280-1DFB-4F10-B55D-1A744CE6D47C.png
45933D93-FFD4-4F23-BE38-E225446C1C61.png

Auto Transport Service
Back